Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS/swap full orange recaro interior swap

Trader history for RobbyD (0)

OP
RobbyD
Thread Starter #24
Looking to sell my full recaro interior(front/rear). It will have to be replaced with base seats or two front racing seats with tracks. Seats are in excellent condition I'm a non smoker and don't allow people to eat or drink in my car. I'm located in Florida in the Tampa Bay area. $2000

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Sold on eBay for $1,800 Anyone have suggestions for some good light weight racing seats?

Looking to sell my full recaro interior(front/rear). It will have to be replaced with base seats or two front racing seats with tracks. Seats are in excellent condition I'm a non smoker and don't allow people to eat or drink in my car. I'm located in Florida in the Tampa Bay area. $2000

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Sold on eBay for $1,800 Anyone have suggestions for some good light weight racing seats?
I work at O'Reilly auto parts and we got a race seat I was looking at for around 100 each. Sits nice but idk how durable