Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member - South Africa - Flash

Hi all
(Sorry, I'm typing this out for the 2nd time now since Tapatalk did not want to send my first one, and did not autosave my post)

A week and a half ago i became the proud new owner of a Race Red FiST 2013. I have very little driving or car experience, and only have about 1000 - 1500 km's behind my own name (500 or so in the ST [rolleyes] ). This car was pretty far out of my budget but I just couldn't take my eyes off of it after almost having bought a strikingly similar looking ST but having the deal fall through.

As of yet there are no mods that I have done on it, (Previous owner has told me it's got Revo stage 1 software on it) however I do have big plans for it once the wallet recuperates...

I look forward to hearing more from the FiST owners in this community (Since there's also only 1 other FiST owner in my town [:p]) and hope to learn a lot from you all about how I can keep the car in the best physical condition (I live by the ocean... So, Rust.), and quick mods on how to improve it even further.
:)

Last edited:

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! You may find that you're happy with it the way it is. You can mod the heck out of these, of course, and a lot of us do, but the stock ST is a pretty nice ride by itself, particularly with a stage 1 tune already installed.

I'm still jealous of the people who got the coupe. I wish we could have gotten that in the states.

OP
Flash01
Thread Starter #6
Welcome! You may find that you're happy with it the way it is. You can mod the heck out of these, of course, and a lot of us do, but the stock ST is a pretty nice ride by itself, particularly with a stage 1 tune already installed.

I'm still jealous of the people who got the coupe. I wish we could have gotten that in the states.
Thanks [biggrin]
I definitely see what you mean by being happy with it the way it is right now. Love the little powerful beast. I want to drive it around so much but I rarely get the opportunity to. So i grab every opportunity i get, full handedly.

(Bonus, Went for a wheel alignment report on it today and while waiting, They parked a Mustang GT next to mine in the parking lot. I couldn't resist but to take a photo)

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thanks [biggrin]
I definitely see what you mean by being happy with it the way it is right now. Love the little powerful beast. I want to drive it around so much but I rarely get the opportunity to. So i grab every opportunity i get, full handedly.

(Bonus, Went for a wheel alignment report on it today and while waiting, They parked a Mustang GT next to mine in the parking lot. I couldn't resist but to take a photo)

So fast. You'll never do what it can do on a public road.

15 city, 25 hwy, in US mpg terms. No, thanks. Call me a nerd, but I don't want to burn a lot of gas. I can afford it, but that's not the point.