Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FYI Stainless Brake Lines On Sale

OP
unearth078
Thread Starter #22
I was able to find the pair for the front on Rockauto, but for the life of me I cannot find the rear set. Anyone else having this issue, or am I going blind?
They appear to be sold out. after putting mine on i literally found out that are illegal for my autox class 2 days later. if your interested ill be taking them off before this weekend - but are of course now "used". would like to move the entire set for say $65 shipped. Wil need to reuse the banjo crush washers in the front - or get new ones. pretty inexpensive from advance auto.

They appear to be sold out. after putting mine on i literally found out that are illegal for my autox class 2 days later. if your interested ill be taking them off before this weekend - but are of course now "used". would like to move the entire set for say $65 shipped. Wil need to reuse the banjo crush washers in the front - or get new ones. pretty inexpensive from advance auto.
how much picked up?