Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New hoseless wash from AMMONYC

Hey, just incase anyone didn't see, Larry from AMMO has a new product. It looks awesome and promising to me.

https://youtu.be/pDxRPQLh_zA

https://www.ammonyc.com/shop/hoseless-lift-kit-150/

It pretty pricey and I'm not getting it yet. But for next winter I'll probably pick it up. This looks like a great solution for people that live in a city with no access to a hose, or people like me that hate breaking out the hose to wash away the winter salt.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

slopoke

Don't do it. All you do is scratch the paint. Think about it, all of the dirt is now embedded into the rag you are cleaning the car with and now is acting like sandpaper on your paint.

To do this effectively your going to need at sh*tload of rags. If I were you I would pick up a bottle of Optimun no rinse, pick up some rags and call it a day.

OP
Tanaboon
Thread Starter #4
Don't do it. All you do is scratch the paint. Think about it, all of the dirt is now embedded into the rag you are cleaning the car with and now is acting like sandpaper on your paint.
That was one of my concerns as well, but Larry explains the product well.

A lot of things are snake oil in the car industry, but I don't think this is one of them. Larry has a reputation to uphold, and he wouldn't release a product that would scratch paint.

He's probably one of the most anal people when it comes to that!

TDavis

1000 Post Club
I'm sure Larry wouldn't introduce something that would scratch your paint if used properly. I trust Larry with his products. His wife is a Chemist. So I believe his knowledge in the industry is pretty good.

I do agree alot of towels would probably have to be used but usually detailers have an abundance of MF towels so its nothing to be worried about.

OP
Tanaboon
Thread Starter #6
I'm sure Larry wouldn't introduce something that would scratch your paint if used properly. I trust Larry with his products. His wife is a Chemist. So I believe his knowledge in the industry is pretty good.

I do agree alot of towels would probably have to be used but usually detailers have an abundance of MF towels so its nothing to be worried about.
I'm actually more excited to buy this for cleaning my engine bay!

And I'm also addicted to cleaning cars. It's one of the most stress relieving things for me to do.

CSM

1000 Post Club
Seems a bit pricy for what it is. I think I'll stick with my ON No rinse setup for maintenance washes. Easy, inexpensive and works.