Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member from Miami, rebuilt ST

Hello guys and gals. I just bought a 2015 Fiesta ST from an auction. It was a rebuilt title with most repairs done, but had been basically sitting for almost two years. It is a long story, but I am in the process of finishing any small fixes it needs and preparing it for daily use. This is my replacement car for when my current lease is over. I will be checking in often from now on and asking for a lot of help. I would like to thank everyone for all the knowledge on this forum.

Thanks!

Hello guys and gals. I just bought a 2015 Fiesta ST from an auction. It was a rebuilt title with most repairs done, but had been basically sitting for almost two years. It is a long story, but I am in the process of finishing any small fixes it needs and preparing it for daily use. This is my replacement car for when my current lease is over. I will be checking in often from now on and asking for a lot of help. I would like to thank everyone for all the knowledge on this forum.

Thanks!
Welcome [emoji1][emoji1] Excited to see the kind of work that'll go into a project like this

Sent from my G3212 using Tapatalk

OP
A
Thread Starter #7
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'll post a thread with my progress in the proper place soon.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Welcome! There is a guy on Instagram that is doing something similar, but hisnis in much worse shape.... urpr3y is his handle on there, pretty cool to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
A
Thread Starter #12
What would be the appropriate sub to post my car rebuild thread?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Nice to see some more Ingot Silvers in Miami. I think I've only seen one other on the road.