Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 Fiesta ST White with Recaro and lots of mods - $12000 OBO in CA

Trader history for Tk288 (0)

Selling my 2014 Ford Fiesta ST with 74k miles. Majority is highway miles. From factory, options include Recaro seats, navigation, heated seats, satellite radio.

KBB price this between $11626 to $13469.

Selling for $11k. (Lowered the original price in the title thread and not sure how to edit that). Willing to negiotiate.

Mods include Cobb v3 accessport, Cobb intake, Cobb intercooler, Cobb catted downpipe, Cobb exhaust system, Cobb rear motor mount, Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 Gold 17x8, Eibach spring, Mountune short shift kit, clear Xpel headlights/fog lights cover, 3M crystalline tint all around including front windshield (excellent at keeping the heat out). I’m the only owner, never raced or track, no dents or dings, always garaged. Excellent condition, drives great, super clean interior (no pets), never drove in snow/salt. Clean title, all maintenances done in dealer (with papers to show).

Last edited:
What are the powers specs with those mods? I might look to buy if the price is right. It's pretty high mileage.

OP
T
Thread Starter #4
What are the powers specs with those mods? I might look to buy if the price is right. It's pretty high mileage.
Running the Cobb stage 3 OTS (off the shelf) map. Did not do a custom dump/tune

From Cobb, it is:
Dyno Gain (% HP):peak +13%, Max +21%
Dyno Gain (% TQ):peak +33%, Max +39%

OP
T
Thread Starter #5
FYI...if car doesn’t sell by the end the of this week, off it goes to Carmax. Carmax gave this car the highest remarks possible for the appraisal.

Partout and then sell to carmax. There’s 2-3k of parts on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only stock part he has is the uppipe. He doesn't have any other stock parts. It's quite a bit of cash in aftermarket parts but it's also quite a bit in labor cost or time.

Partout and then sell to carmax. There’s 2-3k of parts on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
T
Thread Starter #8
Correct. As the post mentioned, just what is installed in the car and I will also throw in the original downpipe. Will negotiate.

Coodsy

Damn i've seen this on CL and wanted to message you but i have to do dealer since no hard cash. If it pops up at carmax i'd snag it

My brother works at Carmax. They will return the Car to stock and crush all the aftermarket parts. Its part of their reconditioning process

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
My brother works at Carmax. They will return the Car to stock and crush all the aftermarket parts. Its part of their reconditioning process
CarMax is certified retarded. I will never buy a car from a company that throws away aftermarket parts that's wasteful, and stupid. I worked for a guy who ones worked at a CarMax, and he told me about all the tires they throw away, and sound systems and you couldn't keep any of it. Complete bullshit and their interest rates are insane you better get a Credit Union loan, if you ever buy car from them.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

CarMax is certified retarded. I will never buy a car from a company that throws away aftermarket parts that's wasteful, and stupid. I worked for a guy who ones worked at a CarMax, and he told me about all the tires they throw away, and sound systems and you couldn't keep any of it. Complete bullshit and their interest rates are insane you better get a Credit Union loan, if you ever buy car from them.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
I sold them a Camero with a CAI and aftermarket exaust. When I looked to see hoe much they sold it for I seen that they returned it bone stock

OP
T
Thread Starter #14
Price drop to 11k!!! PM me if interested.
(Not sure how I can change the title of this thread)