Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The 2017 White Platinum Super Modest "JDM" Clean Build

OP
MyopicPaideia
Thread Starter #21
Looks great so far! 2 things: Do you have a build thread started? I love all the work you're doing on your car so it would be great to follow it all in one place. Second thing, do those little badges come off the lip and spoiler extension? Might be a touch more stealthy without them.

Thanks, Rivy!

1. You're in my build thread right now [wink]
  2. Yes, I think they do, thinking about seeing if they come off, but I don't think they wrapped underneath them, am going to ask the guys at SD Wraps first.

Love the white! Car is coming out great. I too purchased the Mountune springs and Boomba short shift kit - can't wait to get them installed. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!

Thanks, Rivy!

1. You're in my build thread right now [wink]
  2. Yes, I think they do, thinking about seeing if they come off, but I don't think they wrapped underneath them, am going to ask the guys at SD Wraps first.
[facepalm] LOL! Someone help me! I'm lost! [rofl]

I saw the "White Platinum" and assumed we were in the white platinum color thread. I clearly didn't have my coffee yet this morning. Too funny.

Hey great build thread, btw! ;)

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thanks for the advice! Is the traction control option essentially a launch control, or is it something that is always activated in addition to the stock ESC (or does it replace that?)
It takes the place of the Ford TC aka ESC which becomes ineffective with a power upgrade.

cxwrench

The car looks great. I really like the splitter and spoiler extension, very cool. Take jeff's advice and get an AP. I'm stock w/ the OTS Stage 1 and the car is much more fun.