Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to the ST thing.

hey every one.

Names Jason.

i just traded my 07 2.3L swapped ZX5 for a 2015 fiests ST last night and even though im a little sad about my focus. i love this car. i never got to test drive a fiesta ST before and the ONLY fiesta i ever got to test was 1.0L 6 speed with AC on and a 300lbs salesman next to me. and it was not that bad.... no performance vehicle by any means.... but it seemed fine for what it was. i have a lot of modding to do to get my Target DD power, but i hope to learn a lot and meet new people.

Last edited:
OP
S
Thread Starter #4
Thanks.

I hope to become a great asset to the community

OP
S
Thread Starter #6
now, guys.. dont get too mad but i got my 2015 for 11K.... but it had steelies.... and i am a bit sad over that. but i saw some of the guys having issues with the focus EAP 17s, so i was thinking either the 05/06 Focus ST wheels or the "FAT FIVES" and powder coat them dark purple.

now, guys.. dont get too mad but i got my 2015 for 11K.... but it had steelies.... and i am a bit sad over that. but i saw some of the guys having issues with the focus EAP 17s, so i was thinking either the 05/06 Focus ST wheels or the "FAT FIVES" and powder coat them dark purple.
Welcome [emoji1] I'm also new here. I had to go Google what the fat fives were but now that I've seen them I think they'd look great in purple. Any pics of your ride so far?

Sent from my G3212 using Tapatalk

OP
S
Thread Starter #12
Rocking the steelies

And i told the salesman i was gonna trash the hubs.

I run the steel wheels during the winter when it is too cold to safely drive with the OEM tires. Although I like the look of my factory black Rados, I also really like the way the way the steel wheels look too. I think they look pretty cool. I agree those hub caps should not go back on the car though.