Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Vendor | GetYourWheels

Hello FiestaSTForum members!

My name is Josh from GetYourWheels and I'll be looking forward to helping and working with many of you! For those that don't know us or haven't heard about us, we specialize in and cater to a wide range of fitments from simple passenger vehicles to exotics to even lifted trucks! We have team members who have worked in the wheel industry for over 25 years from simple cast wheel companies to luxurious forged wheel companies!

We've come together to help supply all the latest trends and styles to everyone, including you guys! We cater popular brands from Avant Garde, Forgestar, Vertini, Stance, MRR, Vossen, Vorsteiner to even imported brands such as Volk, Weds, Work, Gramlights and many many more!

To pair these beautiful wheels, we carry any major tire brands from Michelin, Hankook, Nitto, Toyo, General, Continental and so many more! Let us know how we can help you!

TL|DR version: We're experienced and sell a lot of wheels and can do tire packages with TPMS and we want to help. Cheers!~

Here's some photos of just a few of our past customers!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
It is always great to welcome another vendor to our forum.
Hopefully, soon you will be able to post a photo of a Fiesta ST in your gallery.

Dave

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Welcome! What do you have in 17x7.5 et30 4x108?

OP
GetYourWheels
Thread Starter #4
It is always great to welcome another vendor to our forum.
Hopefully, soon you will be able to post a photo of a Fiesta ST in your gallery.

Dave
Thanks Dave! We're browsing around this forum and still getting a feel for what everyone likes!

Welcome! What do you have in 17x7.5 et30 4x108?
Right now, we can get anything from Enkei that is available in the 4X108 bolt pattern but they do mostly 17X7.

We also can get any of the wheels you guys see on TireRack but limited to the sizes they carry. We do have our own brand of wheel as well. We've made a 2015+ Ford Mustang wheel with the best optimal fitment with 10" front with 11" rear wheels and if we get enough interested, we can possibly do the same for you Ford Fiesta guys but with a different style if preferred.

Here's the wheel we had gotten made and these are rotary forged wheels with the 19X10 at 21 lbs.

Welcome,

Just an FYI the fiesta has a stupid bolt pattern (4x108). So feel free to help us find options :)

OP
GetYourWheels
Thread Starter #6
Welcome,

Just an FYI the fiesta has a stupid bolt pattern (4x108). So feel free to help us find options :)
Indeed! This is why we're open to the option of making a Fiesta specific wheel as well! As long as we have a large number of people ready and interested in one design for the initial run, we can make magic happen. [strongman]

codestp202

Interested in more Konig hypergrams in 17x8. Bent some of my track wheels and I'll need a whole new set of wheels in the near future.

Lol this guy. Does he know the difficulty in finding wheels to fit our cars?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woods247

2000 Post Club
There are a lot more 4x108 options in the UK from Bola, Ronal, Compomotive and likely others I’m unaware of. It would be cool if a wheel vendor could bring them here.