Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pete

I have 215/45/17 bridgestone re-71r tires on stock rims and stock suspension. I used to spin thru second gear and was in the limit of traction in 3rd. I can't spin in 1st with these tires. They feel like slicks.
When I had 215/45/17 Hankook RS3 my car rubbed on stock suspension on hard cornering. The tires were nice and had lots of grip but to make them work I had to put in 2 rubber coil boosters in all 4 springs to make the car not rub.

Now I am running 225/45/16 D ZII Star Specs on +40ET Rota Slipstreams. No more coil boosters and back to stock suspension (minus the eibach sway bars)

:Edit: Forgot a picture

Butterybunz

Wow. Looks amazing. Seriously.

Are the Rota Slips custom bolt pattern or available in 4x108??
Thanks, I really appreciate it! I have wanted these wheels for a long time when I had my SVT Focus
They made them years ago for the 4x108 focus.
I found a set of 5 wheels in mint condition so I have an extra incase one gets cracked or bent

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
I've got a lead on some 225/40/17's and was thinking about putting them on my Motegi MR125 wheels (7.5" rim width, 42mm offset).

How bad does everyone think they'll rub? Should I be able to get them to fit with pulling the fenders a bit? I've already chewed up the rear fender liners so I'll probably be taking a hammer to the back inner wheel well to fit them without rub. My snow tire set up would rub on hard compression.

Input is appreciated.

CSM

1000 Post Club
Finally got around to installing 16x7 Sparco Assetto Garas with 205/50/16 Direzza DIIs. Picked these up from a user on another forum. Car is '14 Molten Orange.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Finally got around to installing 16x7 Sparco Assetto Garas with 205/50/16 Direzza DIIs. Picked these up from a user on another forum. Car is '14 Molten Orange.

Could barely see the wheels on the car because of the shade...

FistSt215

can you please post up pics when their installed. Looking at getting the green sparco assetto gara with the meatiest 16 inch tires I can find

235/40-17 in the back
205/40-17 in the front
Stock rims
It will be interesting to see how this looks... Since its a front drive car you'd typically want more tire up front. I think you should have gone with a 215/40-17 up front so the height difference front to rear was minimized. As is the rear will be 20mm taller!