Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Gun-Runner offers different levels of just drilled hubs, full assemblies, etc, great service and quality to go to 4x100 and it is very easy to go back to 4x108 if you want to sell the car later, etc....

OR, DIY, there is a kit you can order to do it on the car, need a big drill but the cheap HF one will do, takes some effort, I would of done it if available when I did mine instead of hiring a machine shop for one off work.

Also note that replacement rotors are not a big deal nor are the original ones or even going to a BBK, brake rotors are hub centric, not lug aligned so the hole do not have to be perfect so you can drill your own, just make them slightly oversized like the stock rotors are on almost all vehicles.

Low end of the scale probably less than $200 and a days work, two days, three days if you want to split it up for a few hours a day, etc...and you have a far better selection of wheels to pick from like the 11.4 lb 15x8 race grade 6UL for around $159 each, RPF1 around $200 each in 16x8 which I think is really the perfect size for this car and others.

Want to do flares? 15x8, 9, 10 and 11's available in 6UL.

The TD is a great wheel but for barely any more money you can get wheels that are quite a bit lighter and flow formed which is generally considered stronger than heat treated and still spend very little money. Then you can get $100 flow formed 15x7 for winter wheels, 11lbs or so.........

LILIKE16ST

Thanks man! They're 17.7lbs per corner.
That's not too bad on weight and they do look good especially lowered on 50 series tires I really dig that look. I would assume those tires may weigh more than stock tires so that should be factored in too but all in all not bad and looks great

*edit*
I just checked tirerack and they seem to weigh 21 lbs which isn't that bad for the size and those are some nice tires. That's 38.7 lbs per corner that's 3-4 lbs per corner under stock depending on which tires yours came with that's not bad. Tread width is 7.1 so that 7.5 width will work well with them. Nice man

That's not too bad on weight and they do look good especially lowered on 50 series tires I really dig that look. I would assume those tires may weigh more than stock tires so that should be factored in too but all in all not bad and looks great

*edit*
I just checked tirerack and they seem to weigh 21 lbs which isn't that bad for the size and those are some nice tires. That's 38.7 lbs per corner that's 3-4 lbs per corner under stock depending on which tires yours came with that's not bad. Tread width is 7.1 so that 7.5 width will work well with them. Nice man
Thanks dude. Did a fair bit of research before pulling the trigger - I don't competitively track or autocross, but I do head to the Tail of the Dragon a couple of times a year so I definitely didn't want anything heavier than stock. Overall, really pleased with this set up.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

*edit*
THANK YOU for being reasonable as compared to some of the 'wheel weight weenies' on here who can ONLY, and exclusively accept/praise an 11 pound or LIGHTER wheel as something even 'decent'!! [thumb]

And YES, Shabooka, those DO look really good on your car, and you STILL saved a good amount of weight per corner, AND did not spend too much doing so. [twothumb] [cool]

THANK YOU for being reasonable as compared to some of the 'wheel weight weenies' on here who can ONLY, and exclusively accept/praise an 11 pound or LIGHTER wheel as something even 'decent'!! [thumb]

And YES, Shabooka, those DO look really good on your car, and you STILL saved a good amount of weight per corner, AND did not spend too much doing so. [twothumb] [cool]
Thanks man! When you've got a little one at home and a wife that gives you that face when you mention car parts (we all know the face), it's all about bang for your buck ;)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Finally getting around to posting mine.
16x7.5 +42 Sport Edition P5 / 205/50/16 Firestone Indy 500s

Not a bad budget setup at all and does look great!

I have promoted the fitment of 16x8 on this car for a long time now so finding a decent wheel in 16x7.5 for low cost is a great way to go.

If you have rough roads the 50's are a good pick to go but are a bit tall, for others the 45 series saves 2lbs per corner and is just .2" under stock diameter so I would recommend that size.

The 50's do help fill the fender gap though:)

LILIKE16ST

Sent from my CIA monitored device
Damn dude that's bad ass!!!! Love the gloss black on race red and the wheels are pure sex (might be slightly biased lol) those rivals look wicked too. Sweet sweet setup all the way around and I dig your x37 and your coilovers!

LILIKE16ST

I'm all for downsizing wheels and getting wider and saving weight in the process while having taller sidewalls for better ride so the setup is great in particular for the money. 3-4 lbs per corner isn't bad at all weight savings considering the width increase and the 50 series 16s he's running. As ram pointed out you could go with the 18-19 lbs 45 series 16s and save 2-3 more per corner making it even better. A great tire for them would be the 205/45 Continental extreme contact which are 18 lbs and have a tread width around 7 inches or so I believe and an overall height of 23.3 which is very close to stock and would work great.

Not a bad budget setup at all and does look great!

I have promoted the fitment of 16x8 on this car for a long time now so finding a decent wheel in 16x7.5 for low cost is a great way to go.

If you have rough roads the 50's are a good pick to go but are a bit tall, for others the 45 series saves 2lbs per corner and is just .2" under stock diameter so I would recommend that size.

The 50's do help fill the fender gap though:)
Thanks! 45's would have been the "smarter" choice, but seeing pictures of 205/50s on these wheels sealed the deal. it just looks too meaty to give up.

I'm all for downsizing wheels and getting wider and saving weight in the process while having taller sidewalls for better ride so the setup is great in particular for the money. 3-4 lbs per corner isn't bad at all weight savings considering the width increase and the 50 series 16s he's running. As ram pointed out you could go with the 18-19 lbs 45 series 16s and save 2-3 more per corner making it even better. A great tire for them would be the 205/45 Continental extreme contact which are 18 lbs and have a tread width around 7 inches or so I believe and an overall height of 23.3 which is very close to stock and would work great.
Those were my pick when I was considering 205/45, and I've been debating on trying those when the Indy 500s start to go.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Nice!!! What do you think of your set-up?!
It's amazing, and not just saying that cuz I have the set up. This is my third set of rims and 3rd set of tires. These tires are the best I've ever owned, super stick, car corners hard, brake better, off the line is much cleaner. All good attributes of a solid sticky tire. They've been amazing for a daily.

[MENTION=4772]LILIKE16ST[/MENTION] Lol, I can see why anyone that owns this setup would be bias. Also, thanks for the compliments:)

Sent from my CIA monitored device