Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

LILIKE16ST

Check other sources, I found a set for sale through Facebook. Now I'm looking for tires...

Nice find. Not a bad deal. It sucks that these aren't being sold really or are being harder to come by in the us now I'm so glad I got mine when I did. That gloss black looks great I thought about going gloss as well but decided on matte black instead plus he had them in stock ready to ship for 590 I jumped on it. I love these wheels and you will too. I don't know what type of driving you do but if you are looking for nice summer tires with decent life and great all around performance check out the 205/50 Continental extreme Contact sport I've heard really good things about them and they're only 19 lbs too making the combo 34.5 lbs per corner which is 7-8 less than stock depending which tires yours came with stock. That is the tires I'm probably going with next to replace my bfg sc2 195/55. Good luck

Nice find. Not a bad deal. It sucks that these aren't being sold really or are being harder to come by in the us now I'm so glad I got mine when I did. That gloss black looks great I thought about going gloss as well but decided on matte black instead plus he had them in stock ready to ship for 590 I jumped on it. I love these wheels and you will too. I don't know what type of driving you do but if you are looking for nice summer tires with decent life and great all around performance check out the 205/50 Continental extreme Contact sport I've heard really good things about them and they're only 19 lbs too making the combo 34.5 lbs per corner which is 7-8 less than stock depending which tires yours came with stock. That is the tires I'm probably going with next to replace my bfg sc2 195/55. Good luck
Yeah these look great in gloss black and since my FiST is white platinum, it should be a nice contrast.

I just do normal driving, commuting to work, driving around town, that sort of thing but I do appreciate a good handling tire, especially on the insane freeways here in Florida. Thank you for the tire suggestion, I just ordered a set of BFGoodrich G-force Sport Comp-2 in 195-55-R15. Found a brand new set for $180 shipped. The Continentals were my second choice.

LILIKE16ST

Yeah these look great in gloss black and since my FiST is white platinum, it should be a nice contrast.

I just do normal driving, commuting to work, driving around town, that sort of thing but I do appreciate a good handling tire, especially on the insane freeways here in Florida. Thank you for the tire suggestion, I just ordered a set of BFGoodrich G-force Sport Comp-2 in 195-55-R15. Found a brand new set for $180 shipped. The Continentals were my second choice.
Those bfg are great too that's exactly what I have on mine now. You won't be disappointed in them they're great especially for the price you paid. I'm going extreme contact sport next

LILIKE16ST

Those of you with the 15x8's, are you lowered?
I am not lowered now but I am going down an inch in swift spec r springs like many others have on those and other springs with no issues. You won't have issues with +35-+40 ish offsets I don't think you will have issues with an 8 inch wheel unless it's stock offset or its lowered 2+ inches or something crazy. If you don't go much over an inch you should be fine I've seen many on here do the same with no problems. I've seen these wheels with swift spec r and mountune and eibach pro kit all of which are close to an inch on lowering with no problems. After running them on stock suspension myself for a year I have no fears of lowering on swift spec r springs as far as rubbing and clearance. Good luck

16" Bronze Sparco Terra + 205/50-16 BFGoodrich g-force comp-2 a/s
It looks like the tires are a tad bit wider than the stock RE050A tires. Im stock except for the Gorilla lug nuts. Hopefully my next 'mod' will be mud flaps

16" Bronze Sparco Terra + 205/50-16 BFGoodrich g-force comp-2 a/s
It looks like the tires are a tad bit wider than the stock RE050A tires. Im stock except for the Gorilla lug nuts. Hopefully my next 'mod' will be mud flaps

I’d love to see more of this setup I have this color too

SO I'm getting ready to order my new track tires and am strongly considering the Perelli Trofeo R and the size would be 205/50Z R15 on my Team Dynamics which are 15x8. I was previously running BFG G-force Rivals in 205/55 R15 on the same wheels. I'm just wondering if anyone here has used these tires and if you guys think they would be faster/better tires. Based on the reviews I have read the Perelli's should have more rubber on the ground and be a faster tire. I'm just not sure and I really liked my BFG's.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
SO I'm getting ready to order my new track tires and am strongly considering the Perelli Trofeo R and the size would be 205/50Z R15 on my Team Dynamics which are 15x8. I was previously running BFG G-force Rivals in 205/55 R15 on the same wheels. I'm just wondering if anyone here has used these tires and if you guys think they would be faster/better tires. Based on the reviews I have read the Perelli's should have more rubber on the ground and be a faster tire. I'm just not sure and I really liked my BFG's.

Any advice would be much appreciated!
For me, it would be hard not to consider the 205/50/15 Potenza RE-71R