Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The rims look like the Japan racing ones I forget the model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I took about 4 inches out, I wanted to cut more then needed because if you want to change it later and take more out you have to redo the entire process.
Exactly, and it leaves some room for 'growth' of wheel/tire height and width, and even a little more lowering, if desired, for the future. [thumb]

LT Berzerker

I took about 4 inches out, I wanted to cut more then needed because if you want to change it later and take more out you have to redo the entire process.
Any update on your how to fender flare thread!?!?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Car looks great in person Reid. I should have entered my car so there would have been a fiesta award so you could have taken one home
Thanks man, always shows later in the year or next year. I still have some small tweaking to do as always

Damn Bodytech, your car looks fantastic!!! Those are the best looking flares I've seen for the Fiesta.

I got my new wheels and tired on today.
16x7 Rota Grid +40, hyper black
205/50 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500
Stock suspension.

I only drove it maybe a mile (the shop is just down the street from my home) but it felt so much better on the rough roads and over speed bumps. Zero regrets. I highly recommend San Diego Wheel and Tire Outlet. They knocked it out fast, didn't trip on me standing there watching like a nerd, and were respectful of my property. I think it's time for Eibach springs, I'd like to close that gap a bit.

M2 motoring flares, Japan racing 21's in a 17x9 wrapped in Toyo R1R's 235/40/17.

These tires are an inch taller then stock though and they rub slightly at full lock in reverse... going forward works fine though, I'm not sure how to explain that one lol. I was afraid the extra tire height and weight would make things laggy or sloppy but its honestly not noticeable

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Damn Bodytech, your car looks fantastic!!! Those are the best looking flares I've seen for the Fiesta.

I got my new wheels and tired on today.
16x7 Rota Grid +40, hyper black
205/50 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500
Stock suspension.

I only drove it maybe a mile (the shop is just down the street from my home) but it felt so much better on the rough roads and over speed bumps. Zero regrets. I highly recommend San Diego Wheel and Tire Outlet. They knocked it out fast, didn't trip on me standing there watching like a nerd, and were respectful of my property. I think it's time for Eibach springs, I'd like to close that gap a bit.

^^^"BEEFY" setup! [thumb]

Yeah, honestly after looking at it in person again, I really don't think it needs lowering. Best to put that money towards something else. The 205/50 setup is really nice. I actually like the little added bit of body roll, and it's pretty minor to be honest. It's worth the trade in ride quality. The difference is night and day. I took a detour through an industrial park after dinner, and these Indy 500 tires really grip, and they were 89 bucks a pop. I'll definitely get them again.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Yeah, honestly after looking at it in person again, I really don't think it needs lowering. Best to put that money towards something else. The 205/50 setup is really nice. I actually like the little added bit of body roll, and it's pretty minor to be honest. It's worth the trade in ride quality. The difference is night and day. I took a detour through an industrial park after dinner, and these Indy 500 tires really grip, and they were 89 bucks a pop. I'll definitely get them again.
What surprised me too was also how quiet they are considering all of that.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Make sure you chose your springs accordingly, I had the HR sports and it would rub. Had to get coils.

Sent from my CIA monitored device