Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Damn Bodytech, your car looks fantastic!!! Those are the best looking flares I've seen for the Fiesta.

I got my new wheels and tired on today.
16x7 Rota Grid +40, hyper black
205/50 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500
Stock suspension.

I only drove it maybe a mile (the shop is just down the street from my home) but it felt so much better on the rough roads and over speed bumps. Zero regrets. I highly recommend San Diego Wheel and Tire Outlet. They knocked it out fast, didn't trip on me standing there watching like a nerd, and were respectful of my property. I think it's time for Eibach springs, I'd like to close that gap a bit.

Man, this looks great. What racks do you have? Rhino Rack?

Make sure you chose your springs accordingly, I had the HR sports and it would rub. Had to get coils.

Sent from my CIA monitored device
Thanks for the suggestion. That's why I was considering the Eibach springs as they have the least amount of drop.
Man, this looks great. What racks do you have? Rhino Rack?
Thank you for the compliment. They are the Rola bars. I'm very pleased with them, they were the least expensive, and they are very sturdy. Found them new on the eBays for about 230 shipped a few months ago. There are a few front fairings out there that'll fit them too.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Thank you for the compliment. They are the Rola bars. I'm very pleased with them, they were the least expensive, and they are very sturdy. Found them new on the eBays for about 230 shipped a few months ago. There are a few front fairings out there that'll fit them too.
Thanks. I was also interested in this too. Planning to get some racks and yours look pretty nice. How easy was the installation?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Super easy. The guide walks you through everything. They lock down with an internally stored hex key, the whole system is very clever. I did have a little whistle issue from the rubber pad that runs across the bar (blade of grass effect) but I fixed that with some electrical tape.

Update: added Cobb springs.
15x8 +35, 205/55/15 Kumho Ecsta 4xii
Pic is right after install. Car feels great and rides better than stock/handles flatter and less bounce in the rear. I'm very happy with the look now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Update: added Cobb springs.
15x8 +35, 205/55/15 Kumho Ecsta 4xii
Pic is right after install. Car feels great and rides better than stock/handles flatter and less bounce in the rear. I'm very happy with the look now!

Looks good. No rubbing with this setup?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Hit a big dip and the fronts rubbed inside on plastic fender liner. Gonna try to use a heat gun and reshape to see it that cures it. Nothing at full lock and nothing in the rear yet. Will update after more driving...

Not at stock height. I'm not into slammed cars, I drive. Ive hit some decent bumps and no contact. Maybe if it was lowered right down it might in the rear a bit.

Lots of guys running this set up, or 195/55r15 on the same wheel.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Not at stock height. I'm not into slammed cars, I drive. Ive hit some decent bumps and no contact. Maybe if it was lowered right down it might in the rear a bit.

Lots of guys running this set up, or 195/55r15 on the same wheel.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks, how bout HARD cornering/ braking? Any rubbage?