Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

LILIKE16ST

It's amazing, and not just saying that cuz I have the set up. This is my third set of rims and 3rd set of tires. These tires are the best I've ever owned, super stick, car corners hard, brake better, off the line is much cleaner. All good attributes of a solid sticky tire. They've been amazing for a daily.

[MENTION=4772]LILIKE16ST[/MENTION] Lol, I can see why anyone that owns this setup would be bias. Also, thanks for the compliments:)

Sent from my CIA monitored device
I dig all your mods man even the color of your car if race red was available on the 16 that's what I'd probably be driving now. I even dig your choice on tuning I plan to tune with Stratified on e30 in the upcoming months...for now I'm on stock turbo but plan x37 or 47 in the future.

Ride in my opinion is better than stock, more of a combo of the springs and tires than one or the other. Less harsh, but more feedback overall. Do not get me wrong though it is stiff, but my not so stiff that my wife and child seem to mind going down the road and around town.

Thanks for the comments.

LILIKE16ST

Probably been done, but this is my setup.

Suspension: Swift Springs
Wheels: TD PRO 1.2 Gloss Bronze 15 x 8
Tires: Nitto Neo Gen 205/50/15
Lugs: Muteki SR 48 Titanium Color

View attachment 15693 View attachment 15694
Are those the spec r springs from swift? I assume they are. That is the exact springs I am going with and I have the same wheel setup albeit a different color and I wondered what those would look like with 205/50 tires because I am going with that size in the future ss well I have 195/55 bfgs now. Looks awesome

LILIKE16ST

Yes, these are the R-Spec Swift springs. Got them from Ron @ Whoosh [twothumb]

Thanks for the comment.
When the time comes I think that's where I'll get mine whoosh is awesome great stuff great prices. These springs are easily the best option short of going coilovers imo....perfect (for me) drop and they're linear rate which I really want. That looks real good. Eats up most of the tire gap but don't slam it with tucked tires which is how I want it for actually driving the car daily and for best handling. ...can't go wrong with these springs. I figure I can get me a nice set of bilstein b8 dampers when the stockers go if not before to pair with them. That's all I'll ever need for my daily and sprited back road runs...I don't track mine. Once again it looks great and the bronze works well with the magnetic. Brings out more of a greenish hue vs dark grey. I like it..

I got mine from Discount Tire - my local store, not online, for $185 each normal price a year ago. Watch for their sales for even lower prices if you're not in a hurry.

LILIKE16ST

Where are you guys getting the 15x8 TD Pro race 1.2s?
I got mine from chalon (spelling??) From perfect circle autosport. He's on this forum. Price was 590 shipped if I remember correctly. There's a several month wait sometimes depending on what you want and what is in stock. I got lucky and they had the matte black I wanted in stock and ready to go so I jumped on it. Very nice wheels and they look great. The design makes them not look "tiny" like some 15s may appear on this car. Very aggressive looking. Imo one of the better wheels you can go with if staying with the stock bolt pattern. Good luck.

LILIKE16ST

Chalon has been MIA. I hope these wheels are available during a black friday sale
I've heard of people ordering direct from team dynamics across the pond but I'm not sure exactly how you go about doing that. The wait time would still be associated as well as higher shipping costs I'm sure.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The US distributorship is up in the air as of right now, since the Cali based company which handled the Rimstock/TD wheels is no more.

Until Rimstock England decides WHO will be the next US distributor, and brings them 'online', Chalon/Perfect Circle cannot supply any wheels outside of what they may have at their own location (if any?). ;) [:(]