Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fist owner/member LA county/Conejo Valley

Mikey456

Glad to finally join. I bought my black 2017 Ford Fiesta ST in November with the recaros/black wheels. My previous was the Gti mk2. The Fiesta ST is similar to how that car felt and is one of the reasons I bought this car. Very happy with my experience so far. Especially the improved shifting when I added the Mountune motor mount. My next upgrade is the Swift springs in which heard good feedback from members. Hopefully the tires hold up too. Unfortunately they are wearing quickly from my driving style [driving]. Also I got that weird stall after fueling. Learned from other members the fueling routine to stop this stalling (leaving the fueling dispenser in the car for 30 seconds after fueling). Thanks for the tips, looking forward to being part of Fist family.

Mike

Welcome!

And I have been having that same fuel issue(just twice in 45 days)! Dealership said it might be the sensors but I hadn't gotten it back in for them to check. So it has to do with fueling technique?

Sorry to hijack the thread...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk