Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Big GaryFiST 2016 FiST Build

New guy here and, I've done abit to the car already so I'll bring in it up to speed.
Bought new in September of 2016

3.jpg
First Mods---Cp-E Nexus 3" Catback
5.jpg
1.jpg
Got tired of being sky high ride height
Installed Bilstein Coilovers
4.jpg
2.jpg
Then came stage 3
Cp-e Intercooler and 2jracing Downpipe
12.jpg
13.jpg
11.jpg
Swapped wheels from the Esm 004 to Fifteen52 Turbomacs
10.jpg

14.jpg
9.jpg
6.jpg

Then big changes came and, all I can say is WOW
Mountune MRX
8.jpg

7.jpg

Last edited:
[rockon] on - that is pretty tasty!I don’t understand how you guys with big boys are managing to put any power down, you must be going through tires like crazy! What are your HP and torque numbers with that setup?

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
All pictures are blocked for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
How do you like the exhaust? Did the sound change with the mrx? That turbo and bilstiens are on my list as my next big mods. Idk when there going to happen but they will. Probably have to give the wife new counter tops or something first ha ha.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

How do you like the ride quality on the coilovers when set to that height? And do you think they are stiff enough to handle an auto-x or some aggressive street driving? Love the build!

OP
Big GaryFiST
Thread Starter #8
How do you like the exhaust? Did the sound change with the mrx? That turbo and bilstiens are on my list as my next big mods. Idk when there going to happen but they will. Probably have to give the wife new counter tops or something first ha ha.

Got quite abit louder with the new turbo drones abit more.
Wouldn't change it thou

How do you like the ride quality on the coilovers when set to that height? And do you think they are stiff enough to handle an auto-x or some aggressive street driving? Love the build!

Ride quality isn't the greatest seems abit soft honestly rides worst than my Svt slammed on H&R Coilovers that may also be due to a smaller wheel base thou. Aggressive street driving shouldn't be a problem auto-X maybe questionally

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I'm disappointed about the ride quality report. I am catless with the cp-e exhaust and love the sound. A lil louder aint going to bother me.

Nice build, hows the torque steer with that much power. I’m going to the mountune MR230 and wondering if torque steer will slightly worse than my MP215 tune. You have plans for a bigger radiator? I recently ordered the mountune radiator more as an insurance that the coolant levels don’t ever spike into dangerous levels even though I don’t live in warmest climates by any means

OP
Big GaryFiST
Thread Starter #11
Nice build, hows the torque steer with that much power. I’m going to the mountune MR230 and wondering if torque steer will slightly worse than my MP215 tune. You have plans for a bigger radiator? I recently ordered the mountune radiator more as an insurance that the coolant levels don’t ever spike into dangerous levels even though I don’t live in warmest climates by any means

Torque steer at stage 3 is minimal but, being big turbo I catch myself fighting it in most of third gear.

OP
Big GaryFiST
Thread Starter #18
Thanks it’s a blast

Is that the usual power curve for an MRX? Looks like it has quite a bit of lag.
Yes it does tend to have some lag.

I heard that it had some lag but that graph is up there.

Yep some lag but, isn’t terrible

Wish I went to the event and saw this thing. Got tied up doing house work unfortunately.
There is always next time