Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb Rear Anti-Sway bar - Bolt + Nut Sizing and Grade? HELP

Hello All,

I just bought a 2nd hand Cobb rear anti-sway bar and I am missing the bolts, nuts and washers.
I was hoping someone on here at that has it may know or can find out the sizing and grade.

I have sent an email to Cobb but it may take them a while to get back to me... and I feel this is useful info for the forum to have listed somewhere.

Thanks!

Link to pictures of the bolts being installed: https://cobbtuning.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202951760-Tutorial-Fiesta-ST-Anti-Sway-Bar-Install

P.S. I got the front sway bar too but it came with everything [rockon]

DangerMouse

I just bought the new Whiteline rear sway bar and the bolts and nuts are M12, no thread pitch specified. Just get what is available. Mine are stamped grade 8.8

OP
S
Thread Starter #3
I just bought the new Whiteline rear sway bar and the bolts and nuts are M12, no thread pitch specified. Just get what is available. Mine are stamped grade 8.8
Thanks for the info, any idea of the length roughly? M12 @ 8.8 Grade is a good start for me.

DangerMouse

The Whiteline bar comes with a spacer so the bolts are longer than what you will need. Should be easy to measure beforehand or grab a couple different lengths just to be safe.