Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Pierce lower 2-point chassis brace and upper front strut brace $220 both shipped

Trader history for jeff (2)

jeff

2000 Post Club
Product Description: Pierce lower 2-point chassis brace and upper front strut brace for Fiesta ST
Price: $220 shipped
Shipping Details: Free to CONUS only
Contact Information: PM me and I'll send you my Paypal info.

YOU yes YOU need to buy these bars for YOUR Fiesta ST...both are in excellent shape and in perfect working order. Both were on my car for awhile but I've since upgraded. Read about the front 2-point bar here, and read about the front strut bar here! I'd like to sell these together to save on shipping. If they don't sell together after a few weeks I'll consider breaking the set, but they really do make a good set.

2 great mods here, both easy to install by yourself in a garage with basic tools. In fact I volunteer to help you install if local or via phone consultation of not local. Re: color - If you don't like the color you can paint the red one any color you want! Pierce offers in red and graphite I think. The red is quite snazzy.

Pierce would charge you $238 plus $53 shipping for these (that's on sale)....get both shipped to you for a 24.40% discount now! Packed up unreasonably well and ready to ship tomorrow, Darth Vader toy not included.

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Read and replied at 6am EST. Please PayPal me within 24 hours (tomorrow 4/11/18 @ 6am EST) and I’ll ship, otherwise I have another buyer in line.

Thanks!