Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Guy from Kansas

hsavasten

Hi! I just bought a 2014 Fiesta ST! It had some work done by the previous owner (front lip, lowering, Cobb intake, etc.) and while I plan on doing some more, I need to keep this car as a "reliable daily" so we will see what happens. I got the Fiesta as a replacement for my eg civic and I am bagging a 1968 Chevrolet C10 as well (I do not plan on lowering the Fiesta further).

Attachments

ki113rd

Whaddup fellow Kansan! If you haven't already joined the Kansas city RS / ST group Facebook group I highly suggest it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
H

hsavasten

Thread Starter #5
Whaddup fellow Kansan! If you haven't already joined the Kansas city RS / ST group Facebook group I highly suggest it.

Nice to see another KC guy!
I saw remnants of a KCSTsticker on the car along with a couple of others. Do you have any idea where those are from and do you ever go to the Rosanna Square/ Stonegate Cars and Coffee?

ki113rd

Nice to see another KC guy!
I saw remnants of a KCSTsticker on the car along with a couple of others. Do you have any idea where those are from and do you ever go to the Rosanna Square/ Stonegate Cars and Coffee?
I plan on hitting up the one on the 26th. I haven't been to one before so I am looking forward to it. If you see a black fiST driving around gardner that is me :D

The sticker may be from the Facebook group. Has about 350 or so people. I don't have a sticker yet because I just got my car last month.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hi! I just bought a 2014 Fiesta ST! It had some work done by the previous owner (front lip, lowering, Cobb intake, etc.) and while I plan on doing some more, I need to keep this car as a "reliable daily" so we will see what happens. I got the Fiesta as a replacement for my eg civic and I am bagging a 1968 Chevrolet C10 as well (I do not plan on lowering the Fiesta further).
Jesus it must be hard to driver there! Thought Kansas was all flat like my Ex...... Any who welcome to the Forum!