Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sparco Pedal Pad Works for Heal-Toe

Woods247

2000 Post Club
I installed the throttle plate part of this Sparco pedal kit today and am extremely happy with the results.

EDIT: Installation was easy. I removed the pedal from the car, pried three tabs up and removed the stock metal plate, positioned the plate where i wanted it, marked and drilled two holes, inserted the provided hardware (nyloc nuts included) and tightened it up. I also have the 3/8" No Pistons pedal spacer. This setup works great for me!

Sparco 03779AN Race Silver Pedal Set https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001SIFPNK?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'd use blue Loctite on those bolts and nuts...I've used things like that in the past and they can come apart and mess with pedal access when driving....Just a heads up and Fyi! [thumb]

Looks nice! What did you do to prep the pedal? Looks like the metal cover was removed? Also, it looks like the pedal already sits pretty high; do you have one of those pedal spacers installed or is it stock height?

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
I'd use blue Loctite on those bolts and nuts...I've used things like that in the past and they can come apart and mess with pedal access when driving....Just a heads up and Fyi! [thumb]
It comes with nyloc nuts. No fear here.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Looks nice! What did you do to prep the pedal? Looks like the metal cover was removed? Also, it looks like the pedal already sits pretty high; do you have one of those pedal spacers installed or is it stock height?
I removed the pedal from the car and pulled the metal plate, yes. I have a very small No Pistons 3/8” spacer.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Interesting. I shaved the rubber nubs off my gas pedal when I installed my pedal cover, but left them on the brake pedal to give a little bit of height to the brake pedal cover. I have no idea how y'all heel-toe with the gas pedal so much higher than the brake.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
I've been wanting to do exactly this for a while. Thanks for the write up.
No problem. Google turned up various options like the OMP kit and a couple of custom made designs, but nothing recent. This one is simple and inexpensive so I figured I’d share. I have zero problems now. I heal/toed all day today haha!