Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: TurboSmart Vee Port Pro and MAP Cold Side Charge Pipe

Trader history for VirtualRonin (1)

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Selling a like new TurboSmart Vee Port Pro BOV, part # TS-0205-1131 and a MAP cold side charge pipe in wrinkle black finish

Asking $275 shipped for both items **SOLD**
- or -
$125 for the BOV
$150 for the charge pipe

I purchased these items from another forum member a few months back with plans to use it with a big turbo but have decided to go with a hybrid turbo. The member I purchased it from said he installed this along with a MAP intercooler and MAP charge pipe kit but said he wasn't able to get to the OEM BOV to remove it and install the block off plate. He decided to remove the TS BOV and cold side charge pipe with plans to try to install at a later date but ended up parting with the car and posting these parts up for sale.

I've disassembled, inspected it, and reassembled the BOV with TurboSmart multi-purpose lubricant. It looks like brand new, zero signs of wear on the internal parts. There is a small blemish on the cap.

The MAP charge pipe is like new as well but does have some blemishes/scratches from installation and removal.

Attachments

Last edited: