Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boost Gauge

Trader history for Dirttwurk (3)

This has been sold

Hi All,
I have a custom Speedhut GL-BOOST-04 (2-1/16" Boost/Vac Gauge 30inhg-0-30psi) and F-ADPTR-07 (1/8 inch NPT Female to 1/16 inch NPT Male) for sale.

I bought these a few months ago and was planning to mount them in a vent pod. I've since realized that I cant see the vent that well due to my seating position, and the access port is fine for my needs. As a result I've decided to put this up for sale.

The gauge is 2-1/16 (52mm) electronic, with a custom "ST" logo on the gauge face. I spec'd it out to match the factory cluster as closely as possible. The sending unit that comes with the gauge is 1/8 NPT. I was planning to use this with a turbosmart MAP adapter, which I understand is 1/16 NPT, that's why I also have the 1/8 to 1/16 adapter fitting included.

Everything is New in Box, it was only opened in order to take the pictures that I've posted here. Although it is brand new, I'm not the manufacturer, so I obviously can't provide any support for it, as such it will be sold "AS-IS".

If you were to order this from Speedhut, it would cost approximately $195 and take them about 2 months to ship.

I'll sell it for $170 Shipped anywhere in the lower 48

Attachments

Last edited:

XanRules

Oh MAN, this is nice. Wish I had the scratch. Great job on the specs! White illumination?

EDIT: for those who are curious, I specced this out on Speedhut's site myself. OP tells no lies. ;)

OP
Dirttwurk
Thread Starter #3
Oh MAN, this is nice. Wish I had the scratch. Great job on the specs! White illumination?

EDIT: for those who are curious, I specced this out on Speedhut's site myself. OP tells no lies. ;)
Thanks man. Yes it should be white illumination on the dial, red needle, the ST should also illuminate. Like I said, I've never hooked it up, but that was how I spec'd it out when I ordered it.

It is a nice piece. I really would like to install it, but I know I wont be able to see it because of how I sit, so its kind of pointless for me.

XanRules

Yeah, I can't see mine very well from where I sit either but given that it's either "vent pod," "A pillar pod," or "steering wheel pod that blocks the speedo/tach," I've been thinking about just biting the bullet and getting a vent pod.

OP
Dirttwurk
Thread Starter #5
Yeah, I can't see mine very well from where I sit either but given that it's either "vent pod," "A pillar pod," or "steering wheel pod that blocks the speedo/tach," I've been thinking about just biting the bullet and getting a vent pod.
Yeah I know what you mean, I really wasn't fond of any of those mounting locations. I also got this because my last turbo car had a boost gauge and I was missing it in the Fiesta. After some time with the car I have realized that I really don't miss it that much and the lack of a boost gauge is no longer an issue for me.

XanRules

Yeah I know what you mean, I really wasn't fond of any of those mounting locations. I also got this because my last turbo car had a boost gauge and I was missing it in the Fiesta. After some time with the car I have realized that I really don't miss it that much and the lack of a boost gauge is no longer an issue for me.
I'm a ricer piece of trash and I love boost gauges. I'm getting a raise this month, in the unlikely event that this sticks around until my next paycheck and/or my tax refund I'll take it off your hands.

OP
Dirttwurk
Thread Starter #7
I'm a ricer piece of trash and I love boost gauges. I'm getting a raise this month, in the unlikely event that this sticks around until my next paycheck and/or my tax refund I'll take it off your hands.
Haha...nice. You'll probably enjoy these shots from one of my subarus then. (sorry about the low res...old pics)

Attachments

XanRules

Yeaaaaaaaah buddy, I gotta find pictures of the gauges in my old Subarus. My swapped Outback leaked like crazy, that boost gauge was a lifesaver.

A7xogg

Wow, I've been wondering why no one has made a boost guage with the same font as the speedo. Glws. Wish o could