Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST All Weather Floor Mats

Trader history for 607FiST (0)

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I got seconds if first guy doesnt grab 'em.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Any info on the delivery of the floor mats?

Oh boy. Hopefully this gets worked out, and soon. Money was sent on 4/15 and on 4/30, the buyer still did not have the mats and communication is not looking great. The seller has 4 total posts, with 3 of them being connected to this ad. So the seller had essentially no involvement in this community other than to sell his mats. As buyers, I think we must all be wary of sellers who are new and only post to sell something. Some boards do not let a person sell anything until they have some history. Would it make sense to consider requiring a seller to have, maybe, 50 posts before having the ability to list something for sale? Just a thought.

Would it make sense to consider requiring a seller to have, maybe, 50 posts before having the ability to list something for sale? Just a thought.
Seems like most forums lock the classified section for buying and selling until you reach 50 or 100 posts.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Im giving the guy the benefit of the doubt cause i too get busy and forget to handle some shit on a timely manner.

For what its worth, aside from the seller contacting me via PMs on what his paypal account was, i have not had any other communication.

Lets see how this plays out.

Im giving the guy the benefit of the doubt cause i too get busy and forget to handle some shit on a timely manner.

For what its worth, aside from the seller contacting me via PMs on what his paypal account was, i have not had any other communication.

Lets see how this plays out.

Hopefully you did not send him money as a friend or family. That way, your purchase is very likely covered by the PayPal guarantee.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Hope it works out for you man. Honestly I wouldn't buy anything from somebody, that doesn't even have the decency to clean floor mats before he post them for sale.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yeah. Who wouldn't at least hose them off if they're trying to sell them? Hope you get this straightened out.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Update: Floormats arrived this afternoon. No funny business.

Thanks Ryan. Gonna give these mats a new home. Nobody at my home believed i bought used floormats. LOL.