Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dealer can't order and install Recaro's?????

Intuit

3000 Post Club
People post wrecked vehicles for part-out from time to time. You can pickup a set of Rickies from them.

Yeah dealers don't install stuff that can't be preordered as a kit. Mountune performance upgrades I suspect are sold as a kit. Seats? Nope. As someone pointed out, there is a bit of wiring that goes with those seats. (think about the sensors for the airbags, the embedded airbags, as well as the heated-seats)

Want to know something weirdo? Can't get heated mirrors without paying for the $3,000 or $4,000 Rickies. Truly a thumbs-down. [thumbdown]

I would have banned her from riding in my car. Let her drive in her car.
haha I'd be lying if I told you that thought hadn't crossed my mind, but love makes you do stupid things I suppose... like not dropping your GF at the nearest sheetz so she can walk home.

Cancer sticks have NEVER EVER been allowed in ANY of my cars, nor will they ever be allowed in the future, and I don't care how 'hot' the female smoking them may be either!!
That's definitely a good policy. You can never fully get that smell out, much less the burns. Fortunately, we've both been cancer stick free for 3+ years, and at least my FiST will remain untainted by the smelly siren song of tobacco smoke.