Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FRSB Titans

Are these bronze colored? Did you get the 7.5 wide or 8.0 wide (like meatloaf)? Looking forward to pictures of these mounted. A local guy MChris### had the black version on the car and they looked great.

OP
L
Thread Starter #5
Their 17x7.5 with a 215/40/17, I actually wanted to get a 17x8 but the only ones I could find available were 7.5. Yeah they are bronze! I had been looking for something like this for a little while and almost settled on the gold ones instead, weather permitting I'll get the coilovers on tomorrow possibly Wednesday and I'll post a few pics.

OP
L
Thread Starter #9
What happened to the "very soon" part? [scratch] I want to see these babies on the car!
so what happened was..... lol
They've been on a week actually and when we put the XTA's on the ride height was way to low and I just didn't have time to take it to work and get it aligned, reset the ride height etc so it sat in the driveway a few days, so here it is when i got to work today. Still needs an alignment and the ride height brought up some, there is some very light rub on bigger dips or bumps but nothing on lock to lock, once the ride height is up it should be perfect. The ride quality on these XTA's is pretty amazing so far as well, I just set them right in the middle initially and they need a little tweaking but i was really surprised how much more comfortable they feel compared to the shockin stock shocks.

[/URL][/IMG]

Looking good! Are you going to post more pictures once everything is adjusted? I'd like to see it from different angles.

OP
L
Thread Starter #12
Looking good! Are you going to post more pictures once everything is adjusted? I'd like to see it from different angles.
Definitely! Should have everything wrapped up tomorrow, I'm off Wednesday so I'll get a bunch of different shots of it.

That looks amazing! Great choice on the rims and the color, the ride height is perfect too. I hate to be so needy, but if you get time...could you get pics a little bit further away and maybe with a slightly lower camera angle? Car looks amazing either way.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Very nice color choice! With this type of color IMO they always look way better in person! Every person I know who has seen my wheels in person is in awe how much better they look in person! Maybe my next car will be a white one! looks great especially when its sparkly clean! [biggrin]

OP
L
Thread Starter #16
That looks amazing! Great choice on the rims and the color, the ride height is perfect too. I hate to be so needy, but if you get time...could you get pics a little bit further away and maybe with a slightly lower camera angle? Car looks amazing either way.
Appreciate it and can certainly grab a few more, I'm going to look into a camera this weekend, all I have right now is my phone one.

Very nice color choice! With this type of color IMO they always look way better in person! Every person I know who has seen my wheels in person is in awe how much better they look in person! Maybe my next car will be a white one! looks great especially when its sparkly clean! [biggrin]
I hear ya, I almost went with gold instead of bronze, once I got them on the car there was no doubt anymore, and completely agree on pictures never doing them justice.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Appreciate it and can certainly grab a few more, I'm going to look into a camera this weekend, all I have right now is my phone one.

I hear ya, I almost went with gold instead of bronze, once I got them on the car there was no doubt anymore, and completely agree on pictures never doing them justice.
Check out mine in the stockers all done up thread! Love them...extremely happy I went with the gold rubbed bronze![clap]