Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Current Ford incentives for the Fiesta ST

Found this too late otherwise this is $40 well spent; http://aqha.com/About/Membership/Benefits/Ford.aspx

American Quarter Horse Association Member Offer FORD FIESTA - Expires 01/05/2015
Cash Certificate Coupon : $500.00
Ford announces a Cash Certificate Coupon on select models for eligible American Quarter Horse Association members.

You have to be a member for 60 days then you can generate a $500 off coupon

In my country, the FiST isnt having the good sales they expected... it has a down price from MXN $329,000 (like USD $25,132) to MXN $299,900 (like USD $22,909)

=(

Just ordered 2016 and the sales person had trouble figuring out any incentives for 2016 model. Anyone know if the 2015 model year incentives do carry over to the 16s?

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #26
Just ordered 2016 and the sales person had trouble figuring out any incentives for 2016 model. Anyone know if the 2015 model year incentives do carry over to the 16s?
There's no guaranty that the same incentives will carry over at the time you make your purchase.

There's no guaranty that the same incentives will carry over at the time you make your purchase.
Thanks for the quick reply, Sorry if it was rude of me to post here before hitting the new member section. Once I have my car i'll be sure to hit there. I can't wait for this car. I'm getting bored of my current one haha

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #28
Thanks for the quick reply, Sorry if it was rude of me to post here before hitting the new member section. Once I have my car i'll be sure to hit there. I can't wait for this car. I'm getting bored of my current one haha
No worries and not at all rude lol. Post anywhere you want.[^]

0% Financing available at some local dealers in Calgary Alberta Canada on 2015 models. So tempting but not sure if a 2016 is a better buy at 1.49% financing for 72 months.....decisions.

0% Financing available at some local dealers in Calgary Alberta Canada on 2015 models. So tempting but not sure if a 2016 is a better buy at 1.49% financing for 72 months.....decisions.

Unless you can get a chunk off that'15 (since it will not be a "new" car at this point from a depreciation perspective), I'd go with the '16 at low financing. 1.49% vs. 0% for the size of loan on a car of this price is virtually nothing. Further, you get Sync3, which while a little buggy will be the winning horse over the long-haul. I got a '15 because the deal was too good and it beat the depreciation curve in the first year.
Just something to think about.

I ended up with $2k off when I got my 2016 at the end of September. $500 for the college purchase program as a graduate less than 2 years prior (http://www.forddrivesu.com/ ask your salesman about it if you are in college or have graduated around 2 years ago or less and will get your car before the end of the year), and they never explicitly said what the other $1.5k was from exactly, but I had previously given the salesman a code for $500 cash back I got in the mail that was good during that time so I'm assuming that was another $500, and the last $1k was cash back on financing with Ford Credit I guess. I was happy to get $2k off so I didn't really ask what it was all from. :p

Unless you can get a chunk off that'15 (since it will not be a "new" car at this point from a depreciation perspective), I'd go with the '16 at low financing. 1.49% vs. 0% for the size of loan on a car of this price is virtually nothing. Further, you get Sync3, which while a little buggy will be the winning horse over the long-haul. I got a '15 because the deal was too good and it beat the depreciation curve in the first year.
Just something to think about.
Thanks yes I think I will go with a 2016 Ti White or Orange.