Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo vacuum lines

Help, in the half dazed craze of installing my x47 I forgot which vacuum lines go to what reference ports. It was late last night and called it a day but didn’t mark where they go. Can you help me out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
U
Thread Starter #3
You the man. Thanks bud. I couldn’t figure what that piece was called so looking for references kept pulling up boost operated bov

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Make sure you take photos (or video) during the removal process. Older cars you could get away without that. But newer ones, they got stuff running in every which direction and it's not just that you get everything reconnected, but that you route the connections appropriately. See one of the possible potential consequences when the factory gets the routing wrong... http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/13887-Potential-Abrasion-Wear-Issue (that's a coolant line)