Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB Group Buy: Euro Headlight DRL Wiring Harness Kit

Trader history for VirtualRonin (1)

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #21
I've been wanting to redo my wiring for some time now and it wouldn't be much cheaper to order everything to do myself. Happy to support a forum member.

I'm in for DEPO lights.
Thanks! I've added you to the list

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #28
Well, the Group Buy list is full. Thanks to all who requested a kit!

I will go ahead and order parts to start building kits next week. Once they are built and ready to ship I will contact you individually for PayPal payment and shipping information. For those that are TBD, I will hold your kit until you have selected a manufacturer. Stay tuned for updates!

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #30
Any chance I can still sneak in? Havenā€™t been able to get on the forum the last couple days.
Sure I can add you to the list. I'll be ordering parts tonight so there's a few hours left to get in on this. Who is the headlight manufacturer?

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #35
Ok, the official list is 12 kits for this run of DRL Harnesses. I have just placed the parts order and will begin building and shipping kits starting next week! As before, I will contact you individually when your kit is ready to ship. Now would be a good time to review the installation guide and gather any tools you may need.

Thanks!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Ok, the official list is 12 kits for this run of DRL Harnesses. I have just placed the parts order and will begin building and shipping kits starting next week! As before, I will contact you individually when your kit is ready to ship. Now would be a good time to review the installation guide and gather any tools you may need.

Thanks!
Spring lake park huh? Home of the pregnant panthers as we used to call them. I'm from Blaine.....Where you at in the park? looking for a wrenching buddy/ Fist bro in our area to gallivant with. LMK Dawg![party]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

Thanks!
Spring lake park huh? Home of the pregnant panthers as we used to call them. I'm from Blaine.....Where you at in the park? looking for a wrenching buddy/ Fist bro in our area to gallivant with. LMK Dawg![party]

koozy

3000 Post Club

Thanks!
I'm in no rush, I don't even have the headlights yet. I just wanted to secure a harness while it's being offered right now. [like]

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #39
I just moved here a couple weeks ago. I live right across the street from Unity Hospital. I plan to hit up the local autocross and some Track Night in America events this summer at DCTC. Might even go to Road America in WI in July and definitely plan to go to MAP Proving Grounds at BIR in September. Also, I just ordered the VT330R hybrid turbo from Whoosh so that will be getting installed in the near future!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I just moved here a couple weeks ago. I live right across the street from Unity Hospital. I plan to hit up the local autocross and some Track Night in America events this summer at DCTC. Might even go to Road America in WI in July and definitely plan to go to MAP Proving Grounds at BIR in September. Also, I just ordered the VT330R hybrid turbo from Whoosh so that will be getting installed in the near future!
Well if your interested in meeting up hit me up sometime meng![twothumb]