Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Next stop, Utah...

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Not 'til August. Looks like a hoot.

Have fun! The instructors are great and run the program great.

Try to get as many pictures and videos as possible when you aren't in the seat. I didn't do this and really regret not recording my on-track ride-along with an instructor the most.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Someone please do me a solid and take some photos of the tshirts / collared shirts that they have on offer. I need to get some more for my son and I and they don't have anything on the website that I can find.

OP
Uncle Fister
Thread Starter #7
Had such an amazing time, great instructors, encouraged us to beat the balls out of the cars, hahaha. Tooo much fun in one day.. I def upp'd my skillZ.

OP
Uncle Fister
Thread Starter #9
Where's my pics? =) Glad you had fun. Its a hoot.
I locked my iphone and crap in my rental car, I was there to drive, and drive i did, hehe. Google search for endless pix n videos, especially YouTube, you can practically learn the track bf you get there.

Thanks [MENTION=8053]Adub[/MENTION]
No prob. That is all they had for the ST stuff, the rest was Raptor, GT or RS. They did however, have a black collared shirt from OGIO with the FORD performance racing school logo and a grey Ford Performance Racing School hoody zip up with white lettering, the grey zip seemed kind of cheap while the OGIO polo was $69, which I thought was nice, but a little overpriced. Bummer they didn't have more ST stuff.