Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Multiple parts OEM and aftermarket, prices inside

Trader history for SneakyPete (0)

All items below for sale except the MBRP pipe which is sold:

2016 Fiesta ST parts for sale, local pickup free in Atlanta, GA, shipping is additional:

TB Performance Booty Boot Camp Rear X Brace - 135 (price new is 250+ shipping)

3" to 2.5" powdercoated reducer for oem crossover pipe to 3" turbo inlet - 5 bucks

Oem fiesta st turbo crossover pipe - 10

Oem fiesta intake vacuum lines - 10 for both

Mbrp hot side charge pipe - SOLD

Oem rear fiesta st speakers sony system - 40 pair

2.jpg

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
If those are 2016 vacuum lines that were not cut or slit to remove I would like a set.

OP
S
Thread Starter #5
Indeed, never cut or slit. 2016 removed directly via unclipping. Why would you cut these to remove, just curious?

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Indeed, never cut or slit. 2016 removed directly via unclipping. Why would you cut these to remove, just curious?
I may be confusing my lines. To get a pre 16 induction tube to work requires a modification to the lines. One of the connections is just the plastic tube heat molded on a nipple requiring it to be cut off.

OP
S
Thread Starter #7
I just bought the 2015 lines and directly replaced my 2016s, hence the takeoffs.

I may be confusing my lines. To get a pre 16 induction tube to work requires a modification to the lines. One of the connections is just the plastic tube heat molded on a nipple requiring it to be cut off.
Heat gun.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk