Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Livewire Ts+

Trader history for josh_101_101 (0)

This may be a long shot but ill give it a go.
I bought this from a local individual who used it on a 6.4l diesel. It shows f150- f350 it does have a few tunes in it just unsure what type. It is unmarried but missing the PC to tuner cable. (Simple printer cable) I may use it with unleashedtuning if I do not sell it. Just looking to get a Accessport v3 instead as it seems to be the majority winner here.
I'll take $400+ shipping. Can provide more photos if needed. Thanks for stopping by and looking!

The right person would have a F150 250,350.

Sorry for the photo quality

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
josh_101_101
Thread Starter #2
This may be a long shot but ill give it a go.
I bought this from a local individual who used it on a 6.4l diesel. It shows f150- f350 it does have a few tunes in it just unsure what type. It is unmarried but missing the PC to tuner cable. (Simple printer cable) I may use it with unleashedtuning if I do not sell it. Just looking to get a Accessport v3 instead as it seems to be the majority winner here.
I'll take $400+ shipping. Can provide more photos if needed. Thanks for stopping by and looking!

The right person would have a F150 250,350.

Sorry for the photo quality

I just noticed it seems I'll need a sticky note with a date stamp. Will get one asap

OP
josh_101_101
Thread Starter #3
Here's a photo of it hooked up reading data on my car

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eduard0gq Suspension, Brakes & Chassis 15