Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member from Pennsylvania

Hey guys, its pleasure to join the community and finally get an ST. I bought a 2016 FiST in white just yesterday.
I've been around the tuner community for a while, mostly building some Nissan 240sx's a while back (I've owned 5 lol) and also 2 Mazda rx7s.
I haven't really owned any "fun" cars for a while, so it's nice to be back in the saddle. I missed having turbochargers lol.

OP
T
Thread Starter #7
Thanks all, for the warm welcome.

Welcome fellow 240sx former owner. Zilvia? Been there done that . Congrats on the FiST
Yeah man I've been on Zilvia and nicoclub. Cool to see I'm not the only former 240sx guy here.

Welcome - I work over in Allentown. Solid color choice.
Oh a (somewhat) local guy! Sweet ride man ;) lol Hey if you ever head to cars to coffee in Bethlehem shoot me a pm. I've been meaning to get out there a bit more this year.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I wonder when someone will pop up with my old 2016 FIST in PA?

welcome to the forum!

OP
T
Thread Starter #9
I wonder when someone will pop up with my old 2016 FIST in PA?

welcome to the forum!
Oh man I just realized you're from the 610. Did you move to Vegas? I'm just starting out in this community so I'm just learning all the players lol

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Oh man I just realized you're from the 610. Did you move to Vegas? I'm just starting out in this community so I'm just learning all the players lol
I was.....born and raised
Worked for many years in the Lehigh Valley too
Actually lived in Trexlertown & Whitehall as well at one point in my life.

If anyone purchases a 2016 FiST with a Yellow Mountune induction hose and Mountune lower box in PA with Mishimoto OCC (black hoses + UPR check valve installed)
that was my old ride)

LOL