Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Where do you stick your stickers?

jeff

2000 Post Club
I was cleaning out my garage/tool area yesterday and I came across all these stickers. Actually I have about double this amount but they're scattered here and there, the pic below is what I found. I can't make myself put these on my car though about once a month I am tempted to stickerbomb the engine bay. But they sit in a drawer instead.

Curious what others do with theirs.

mine are on my corner windows(front and rear). I will be putting some bigger ones on my rear glass in the area where my wiper does not hit.

My 3d printer is covered in fiesta/miata stickers. I also cant let myself put them directly on Egg, not too keen on window stickers. Tool box gets some, low profile jack has some. Etc.

DaveG99

I put them on one of my RTIC coolers. The only stickers I have on my car are the North Texas ST Group and the Texas ST group stickers. And both are small on the rear small triangular shaped window.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Tool box is where all my manufacturer stickers go. Club affiliations go on the car..

I put my forum stickers on the rear small window. They look pretty slick there. I put them on the black area of the glass so they don't obstruct the window. I have a set of Whoosh stickers I've been trying to figure out a good place for (I put one on my work laptop [rockon]). Those may just end up on the tool boxes though.

Zormecteon

I buy magnetic bumper sticker sheets. Then I put the stickers on the sheet and carefully trim around the sticker. INSTANT (5 minute anyway) magnetic stickers. I put them beside the license plate, or under it on the back hatch, or just to the rear of the rear most little window on the sides of the car. I'll leave them for a few weeks, and take them off, or move the around. I have a bunch of these on the inside of the hatch at the top. .. Don't leave them too long any one place or grit gets under them and can damage the paint. Also remove them every time you wash the car, wash the sticker, let it dry and put it back. ...

The spares I keep on the duct work in the basement. .. Ready to rotate back to the car.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I was cleaning out my garage/tool area yesterday and I came across all these stickers. Actually I have about double this amount but they're scattered here and there, the pic below is what I found. I can't make myself put these on my car though about once a month I am tempted to stickerbomb the engine bay. But they sit in a drawer instead.

Curious what others do with theirs.

On my tool box....[twothumb]

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #17
Post a pic if you have one!

I put some on my engine bay cover until I ran out of flat space, then I started on my tool cart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
They go on the side of the shelves in the garage. The only sticker on my car is the little yellow mountune badge.