Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta won't start after battery being disconnected

OP
DangerMouse

DangerMouse

Thread Starter #44
By the way it was totally worth the headache. Car sounds absolutely nasty now with mountune downpipe and Thermal exhaust!

I learned a lot, didn't hurt myself too much and proved that I can do something I was going to pay someone else to do.

My wife doesn't see it this way but she knew what she was getting into when she met me. My car at the time was loud as $&@!

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
happy wife, happy life. but don't we all know that, although some learn the hard way.
Negative been with my wife for 6 years, and she knows I'm always going to go my own way. I love her to death I would do anything for her, but she knows I'm always going to be my own man. She's the one that told me that I deserve to buy myself a Fiesta ST, and she got me a cat back exhaust for Christmas.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Negative been with my wife for 6 years, and she knows I'm always going to go my own way. I love her to death I would do anything for her, but she knows I'm always going to be my own man. She's the one that told me that I deserve to buy myself a Fiesta ST, and she got me a cat back exhaust for Christmas.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Wish my BAE would be like that....you're a lucky man. It's hard to find a good woman who understands a man's passion for something he loves!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
DangerMouse

DangerMouse

Thread Starter #50
so what happened? I'm having a similar issue, but I have a brand new battery.
I didn't have the ecu connected all the way. It still gives me issues when I remove the ecu. I have to be super careful when plugging it back in to make sure the clips are seated properly.