Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

custom reverse lockouts

I am a new owner and new to modifying my car so I was thinking I would start small when modifying my interior, namely the shift knob/boot/etc.

I've seen some awesome looking knobs here but haven't seen any custom reverse lockouts.

Forgive me if this is common knowledge, but is the mechanism too complicated or is there just not enough interest?
or am I just not looking in the right places?

I know Raceseng makes ones for other cars at least and if I got a machined metal shift knob, I'd like the reverse lockout to have a consistent look if possible.

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
I am a new owner and new to modifying my car so I was thinking I would start small when modifying my interior, namely the shift knob/boot/etc.

I've seen some awesome looking knobs here but haven't seen any custom reverse lockouts.

Forgive me if this is common knowledge, but is the mechanism too complicated or is there just not enough interest?
or am I just not looking in the right places?

I know Raceseng makes ones for other cars at least and if I got a machined metal shift knob, I'd like the reverse lockout to have a consistent look if possible.
Never even occurred to me to have one sourced - I do have a Speed Dawg knob, and I can't really see the lockout, as it is pretty much covered/obscured by the knob. That's a first!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I have a Raceseng knob and also wish he made the lockout along with his extender! Top quality products for sure, but probably not enough interest to make it.

cxwrench

Cool idea, for sure. I've got a Cobb knob (white knob/red collar) and having the lockout in maybe black would look nice.