Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford to stop selling every car in North America ...

me32

1000 Post Club

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thats what they did in the mid 2000s and made them the number 1 auto manufacturer in America
Yeah, WHY NOT, as they actually get PAID to open theses transplants by the state/local governments, ON TOP OF sometimes paying ZERO taxes, get ALL of the positive PR for employing 'MURRICANZ, MUCH lower shipping costs than from Japan, with NO even chance of any tariffs, AND do not have to worry about union wages or ANY 'legacy' costs whatsoever!

It's a NO LOSE in ANY way, shape, or form proposition for the Nippon Giant juggernaut. [:(]

Even IF there was a market there, and the Japanese people were willing to buy the product, let a U.S. manufacturer try THAT in everyone's 'sacred' Land Of the Rising Sun and see what happens! [mad]

Last edited:

me32

1000 Post Club
Yeah, WHY NOT, as they actually get PAID to open theses transplants by the state/local governments, ON TOP OF sometimes paying ZERO taxes, get ALL of the positive PR for employing 'MURRICAZ, MUCH lower shipping costs than from Japan, with NO even chance of any tariffs, AND do not have to worry about union wages or ANY 'legacy' costs whatsoever!

It's a NO LOSE in ANY way, shape, or form proposition for the Nippon Giant juggernaut. [:(]

Even IF there was a market there, and the Japanese people were willing to buy the product, let a U.S. manufacturer try THAT in everyone's 'sacred' Land Of the Rising Sun and see what happens! [mad]
I agree. Its smart business practice. Always capitalize on your competition mistakes.