Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Brake Setup for Year-round Daily Driving

To all my fellow owners who live anywhere North of South Dakota... When swapping brakes did you go with Mountune RS R kit for daily driving? If so, did they take awhile to warm up in winter or pretty similar to OEM? Gotta love Winnipeg weather that goes from -30 to +30 temps.

[MENTION=4517]WPG-FiST[/MENTION] I don't have an answer for you, but how many FiSTs have you seen in Winnipeg? I live about an hour away, I've seen one driving and one for sale and that's it.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
I use the Hawk 5.0 pads year round and haven't noticed any difference in performance in cold temps. Typically the cold temps are paired with slippery road conditions, so maximum braking is less due to the tire adhesion. I have found the Hawk pads are easier to modulate than the stock pads, so it is actually easier to drive in slippery conditions.

OP
WPG-FiST
Thread Starter #4
[MENTION=6968]insertnamehere[/MENTION] I've seen about 6 in total! A couple white ones, one blue, one black and a couple other Molten Oranges!