Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Magnetic FiST 8K miles. Make an offer?

Trader history for EP1C_L05ER (0)

Just testing the waters and seeing who would be interested in buying my 2016 Fiesta ST with just under 8K miles. Paint color is magnetic with Redo Gray wheels. Ordered with Smoke Storm Recaros, without sunroof. Car is bone stock mechanically, with the only mod being rally armor mud flaps with color matched lettering. Full maintenance records with receipts are available.

Im in South Dakota and have garaged it during the winter since I bought it in September 2016. Looking for $16,500, but willing to work if price is close. There is a lien on the car.

Not looking to sell until June/July. Interested in selling because I have 3 cars and 2 motorcycles for me and the wife. Car will still be driven, so miles will go up, but not terribly much. PM me.

Update: the car is up for sale. I have received 2 offers from dealerships. Would prefer to sell to someone who would use the car instead of someone looking to make a buck.

Last edited:
OP
E
Thread Starter #3
Damn, this is such a solid deal. Stupid side question, does it have the red caliper package as well?
No, they are the standard grey calipers. Didn't feel like paying $500 for some red paint at the time. Haha.