Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: GT350 Shift Knob

Trader history for stellarRock (0)

Mustang GT350 shift knob - $70, used for several months. Actually still looks brand new. Threaded for the FiST and I'll throw in the nut too. Shipping included.

Last edited:
OP
S
Thread Starter #3
Got mine for 35$ shipped. I hate to be that guy, but you're asking faaaar too much sir. Ya want it gone you might wanna temper expectations.

OP
S
Thread Starter #8
Got mine for 35$ shipped. I hate to be that guy, but you're asking faaaar too much sir. Ya want it gone you might wanna temper expectations.
I don't appreciate the thread-crapping (a PM would have been better) but where do they sell it for $35? CJ Pony Parts still sells it for $99 plus shipping and I don't see any on eBay that are already threaded for the ST. If you can send a link then I will happily change the price or just close this thread and keep it.

Purchased off a guy who posted on the fb page for this site. Asked 45$. I offered 35$ sold. Threaded for our cars. Used for a few months. Ya wanna know why you're not getting anyone interested, there ya go. Might wanna keep it I guess.

OP
S
Thread Starter #10
Purchased off a guy who posted on the fb page for this site. Asked 45$. I offered 35$ sold. Threaded for our cars. Used for a few months. Ya wanna know why you're not getting anyone interested, there ya go. Might wanna keep it I guess.
Oh so let me get this straight, some guy on Facebook wanted to get rid of his shift knob for $35 and so you think everyone else should sell theirs for the same price even though it still retails for $99? Got it. Thank you for shitting on my listing.