Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

May 2014 Fiesta of the Month Winner - rodmoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account

User Name: Rodmoe
Year of Vehicle: 2014
Color of Vehicle: Performance Blue

Current Modifications
  • Engine/Exhaust: COBB AP (Randy@Mountune tuned) Turbo Back Catted 2J-Racing 3 inch
  • Suspension: BC Coilovers Custom Valved @ 2J-Racing/ Quaife LSD Via PCA-1
  • Wheels & Brakes:15x8 Team Dynamic Anthracite Pro Race1.2 Via PCA-1/ Porterfield R4S Pads
  • Interior: Steeda 1/2 lb ST shift knob in Black Matches My Storm Grey Recaro's
  • Exterior: Stock for Stealth

Future Modifications
Air Intake and ATP Turbo Upgrade and maybe some real racetrack tires

Reason Why I Chose the Fiesta ST
Waited a long time for this car and was so Happy to say good by to my FRS when it came in.. Fun to be back in a quick wrong wheel drive car. This car had all the boxes check Power Weight Size Color and the Seating is like a Welcoming Hug everytime I sit in the Recaro's..

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
ThankYou To all that Voted and all that Entered their Cars All Looked Great .. And Thanks to all that gave mine the nod hope next month is just as Busy .. Great turn out ..

hey man, how did the handling change when you dropped from 17's and the 205's to your 15" setup?
im planning on doing something smaller than 17's for when my ST goes to the track for road racing/auto x. and want to run a nice falken rt615 or nitto nt01 comp radial. you set up looks good.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
hey man, how did the handling change when you dropped from 17's and the 205's to your 15" setup?
im planning on doing something smaller than 17's for when my ST goes to the track for road racing/auto x. and want to run a nice falken rt615 or nitto nt01 comp radial. you set up looks good.
Thanks..
They worked Great I did not even notice much if anything as they were very close in Dia. to facotory :)

Status
Not open for further replies.