Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Speed Shop and tuner suggestion's in NY,NJ,CT?

Can someone recommend me a shop that will install my ATP turbo kit, mountune radiator, triple gauge pod with AEM gauges,COBB AP, TBE, FMIC, Stratified guardian angel V3, Stratified extra fuel system, driver side mount, passenger side mount, and other miscellanious stuff in the NY, NJ, CT area please?!

A7xogg

Can someone recommend me a shop that will install my ATP turbo kit, mountune radiator, triple gauge pod with AEM gauges,COBB AP, TBE, FMIC, Stratified guardian angel V3, Stratified extra fuel system, driver side mount, passenger side mount, and other miscellanious stuff in the NY, NJ, CT area please?!
Around that area? xenocron always does good work no matter the car.

OP
C
Thread Starter #3
Around that area? xenocron always does good work no matter the car.
Thank you!

I reached out to this shop and the owner said he couldn't do it. He also said he couldn't even recommend someone who specializes on FiST.

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Do you have any fellow FiSTers in the area that can help you do it? From everything Ive read is that its not that hard...you just have to be prepared.... Start on a Friday.....Finish on Saturday..... Hopefully someone will chime in and offer some help![rockon]

CP-E is in that area.

Jason form Dizzy Tuning is in long Island.
I would also go to some meets and see who people recommend.

OP
C
Thread Starter #7
CP-E is in that area.

Jason form Dizzy Tuning is in long Island.
I would also go to some meets and see who people recommend.
CP-E is just a weee bit to far for me. The funny thing is I will be using their part's I bought from them. I'll look into Dizzy Tuning. Thank you!

I haven't dealt with them personally, but many people recommened Vinny Ten Racing. The auto cross community on LI really recommends them!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I haven't dealt with them personally, but many people recommened Vinny Ten Racing. The auto cross community on LI really recommends them!
I thought they moved to L.A.? [dunno]

(Or did they move out there and then move back east again in the last however many years?)

IDK if this thread is alive, I was planning to drive down to CPE for installs, but Mitch as informed me that they are not doing installs until they move to South Carolina :(.... so bummed out. I have to see if I can fit a road trip since I have to visit NC end of this year. Originally was gonna fly and rent a car.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
IDK if this thread is alive, I was planning to drive down to CPE for installs, but Mitch as informed me that they are not doing installs until they move to South Carolina :(.... so bummed out. I have to see if I can fit a road trip since I have to visit NC end of this year. Originally was gonna fly and rent a car.
This is BAD NEWS for me! [:(]

Eventually, I wanted him to install the Wavetrac diff in my car, but that's a bit too far for me (although depending upon the area of S.C., the hotels are most likely less $$$$ than those in the Baltimore area [:)]).

Anyone ever come up with good shop too perform upgrades and performance work for ours cars in the NYC/NJ/CT tri state area yet??

Negi

Do you have any fellow FiSTers in the area that can help you do it? From everything Ive read is that its not that hard...you just have to be prepared.... Start on a Friday.....Finish on Saturday..... Hopefully someone will chime in and offer some help![rockon]
I always throw a small install party with fellow Fisters.Beer/Pizza/wings lol