Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Discount on ST's,RS.

Exactly my current dilemma......I am looking to pick up a fiesta st. Was originally looking at buying used, but these incentives make it almost impossible to justify not buying new. Now if only I can find one with the recaro package and navi close to me!

OP
jmrtsus

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Not sure where Jalopnik or Yahoo is searching but there aren't any killer deals on new ST's or RS's within a 100 mile radius of Charlotte...

Ads are from Cars.com

I don’t exactly trust dealer promotions. When I was looking for a Fiesta ST, my budget was $19,000 max. When I found some enticing deals online, I didn’t qualify for any of the discounts. Therefore I was looking at about $21,000 w/o Recaros. Also....I’m not the best negotiator.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Not sure where Jalopnik or Yahoo is searching but there aren't any killer deals on new ST's or RS's within a 100 mile radius of Charlotte...
Check out County Ford in Burlington. They have, Fiesta St's, Focus ST's, and 3 Focus RS's right now. I promise you their internet price is the real price if not better.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Ford just upped the retail cash rebate for 2018’s to 3k . Which means I am getting my 2018 Orange Spice, Smoke Storm Recaro with Black wheels for $21,600.

zanethan

Check out County Ford in Burlington. They have, Fiesta St's, Focus ST's, and 3 Focus RS's right now. I promise you their internet price is the real price if not better.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Still nothing to write home about. St1 Foci have been in the low $20k range for years now. The RS for $34k seems like a decent deal but again, not out of this world like the article states.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
My brother checked out a 2018 Focus ST2 in that incredible burnt orange/red color and with all the discounts, it is less than I paid for my 2015 Fiesta ST with all of my Fiesta Movement discounts. There are deals to be had!

zanethan

My brother checked out a 2018 Focus ST2 in that incredible burnt orange/red color and with all the discounts, it is less than I paid for my 2015 Fiesta ST with all of my Fiesta Movement discounts. There are deals to be had!
Hmmmm maybe it's best I can't find these deals cause I would totally trade in my FiST for a ST2 or ST3 FoST if the deal was good enough.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
Hmmmm maybe it's best I can't find these deals cause I would totally trade in my FiST for a ST2 or ST3 FoST if the deal was good enough.
I would not, even though I do like the new color on the Focus ST. The car is just too big and heavy for me. My brother could use the extra room with 2 kids and would love the extra performance of the ST compared to his Fiesta SFE. Now, the Focus RS is crazy tempting. The size is less of an issue when you have pops and burbles. I can look past a lot of the Focus faults when it comes to the RS. I just can't justify the expense when I love my ST and finally have the car the way I want it. To start all over again with the RS would probably end up with my wife shooting me.

Just to chime in with results from SE VA area.....on average we are seeing $4-5k below MSRP for Fiesta and Focus St's

zanethan

I would not, even though I do like the new color on the Focus ST. The car is just too big and heavy for me. My brother could use the extra room with 2 kids and would love the extra performance of the ST compared to his Fiesta SFE. Now, the Focus RS is crazy tempting. The size is less of an issue when you have pops and burbles. I can look past a lot of the Focus faults when it comes to the RS. I just can't justify the expense when I love my ST and finally have the car the way I want it. To start all over again with the RS would probably end up with my wife shooting me.
See, I liked my old FoST way more than my FiST. (I know I know I'm in the minority here.) Unfortunately, it was totaled when an old lady rear ended me. In my opinion, it was more way more comfortable, was a much nicer interior (ST3), felt faster, and more fun do drive in my opinion (likely due to the gobs of torque at 1,500 RPM). Plus now that we have 2 large dogs the extra room would be very nice.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
See, I liked my old FoST way more than my FiST. (I know I know I'm in the minority here.) Unfortunately, it was totaled when an old lady rear ended me. In my opinion, it was more way more comfortable, was a much nicer interior (ST3), felt faster, and more fun do drive in my opinion (likely due to the gobs of torque at 1,500 RPM). Plus now that we have 2 large dogs the extra room would be very nice.
In your case, I would take advantage of finding a Focus ST at a good price before they are gone.

zanethan

Haha I totally would but I can't find these steals of deals everyone is referencing. I don't want the ST1 and the ST2/ST3 packages that I'm finding aren't good enough deals to justify taking the financial hit. I will likely keep my FiST for another few years and turn to the GTI dark side.