Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

16x7 rpf1 in 4x108 coming in silver and matte bronze ..

LILIKE16ST

As stated in the title I seen where oakos is going to start selling 4x108 16x7 rpf1 in both silver and matte bronze.

I'm aware that these have been sold in silver before for a one time only group buy but they're coming again in July 18 and also matte bronze. Nice to see more options coming for us. These are like 13.7 lbs I think and strong and they look good too...very good option and with the 43mm offset it makes them a great option for autocrossers in certain classes. Just wanted to throw that out there in case you guys didn't know.

Here is the link:

https://www.oakos.com/ENK-379-670-3...MIq_GylMnp2gIVVrjACh3DugAHEAQYASABEgIQBfD_BwE

OP
LILIKE16ST

LILIKE16ST

Thread Starter #3
Damn, I want a set in Gunmetal.
I wouldn't mind gunmetal...matte gunmetal or matte black...or even gloss black. I like darker colors even on darker cars it's sexy...darker car and light colored car either one. These wheels are pretty cool wheels.

I’m down. Would 225/45/16 be out of the question if you’re riding on Swift SpecR springs which give your car an all around drop of one full inch??? Thank you in advance for your input, oh also what tire brand/model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk