Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Woosh motorsports

I’m newer to the forum scene and my 14 Fiesta ST is my first turbo car. I placed a couple orders with Ron Miller over at Woosh recently and just wanted to give that guy a huge shout out for his outstanding customer service. Ron has great communication after the sale, I’ve bugged with so many questions and he always answers me promptly. Woosh is exactly how others need to run their businesses. I’d honestly pay more for an item from Ron than buy elsewhere just because of his customer service. Sorry for dragging on but it was a breath of fresh air dealing with a nice guy who treated a customer nicely.Thanks again Ron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cxwrench

I'll join in on the praise. Great customer service and an awesome selection of things for me to spend money on! Thanks [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] .

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Ron without a doubt is the best vendor, period. He’s helped me with questions I’ve had by talking with me over the phone; he’s helped me with questions I’ve had through text messages. And he’s been Johnny-on-the-spot with all of my orders. His customer service is second to none.

I will jump in here as well. Ron has been absolutely great!!! After my experience with multiple vendors, I now order everything I possibly can from Whoosh.

Great Products, Great Prices, Amazing Customer Service!