Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

• 16-24 years

Votes: 267 17.1%
  • 25-34 years

Votes: 632 40.4%
  • 35-44 years

Votes: 357 22.8%
  • 45-54 years

Votes: 163 10.4%
  • 55-64 years

Votes: 112 7.2%
  • 65 years and over

Votes: 34 2.2%

• Total voters

masonsturbos

Well I got lucky that the payments, insurance and fuel costs monthly on the fiesta st were cheaper than the truck that was handed down to me cost monthly. Gas hog

Seems legit. A lot less Boi Racer tycoons out this way. An appreciation for the Fiesta could grow over time as tastes mature. Not a blanket statement as there are young owners around, but as a 30+er I see the Fiesta as a connoisseur's choice.

FistSt215

I notice a lot of fiesta st owners are 30 and up lol .im 30 going on 31 . After the fiesta st paid or if I hit the lottery whatever comes first lol. I'm gonna purchase my dream car (wrx sti ).

I notice a lot of fiesta st owners are 30 and up lol .im 30 going on 31 . After the fiesta st paid or if I hit the lottery whatever comes first lol. I'm gonna purchase my dream car (wrx sti ).
Yup. 30 going on 31 here, too. I've had a lot of iron in my time, and at this point in my life the ST checks most of the boxes except for the ability to move a sofa inside itself. It was an easy decision for the fun factor and the more... mature... user base, generally speaking.

I'm 26. My work is graciously helping me pay for the car, otherwise I would have waited to get a new car until I could afford to do so.

30 here. This crowd is definitely YOUNGER than the corvette forum crowd. I can put away the tennis balls for my walker now. :)

no offense to those that are as old as my dad! :)

Well, I'm 50, and yesterday on the way home from work a Mini with a grey haired old guy got caught by the same light as me, it was on! I don't think he was expecting a fiesta to take him. He mean mugged me till we went our separate ways

M
grumpy old man mean mug! thats hilarious

28 here...I've let many people drive my fist with nothing but good feed back. The oldest being a PCA driving instructor saying "this is pretty impressive" I think all fist owners can take that as compliment! [thankyou]