Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

• 16-24 years

Votes: 267 17.1%
  • 25-34 years

Votes: 632 40.4%
  • 35-44 years

Votes: 357 22.8%
  • 45-54 years

Votes: 163 10.4%
  • 55-64 years

Votes: 112 7.2%
  • 65 years and over

Votes: 34 2.2%

• Total voters
44 here, I was struck by somthing about a year ago , my father passed in his 60's and both my grandpas , I realized some things are more important than just saving everything for the sake of your retirement , I love cars and want to have fun while I'm here , enjoying every second of This car , like shawshank " get busy living or get busy dying "

23. Didn't really want a new car but after seeing the FiST and driving one I had to have it.

52 here; coming from a 2002 wrx that i drove for 12 + years. Have test driven a lot of cars before buying this one. I can't think of any other car that made me smile so wide when I drive it.

25 here, but I got confused for a high school student last week. :p

Had to wait to order my FiST until I was in a financially sound place after college so I'll be getting my new car in about 2 weeks!

32 here. This is my first NEW car. I have owned lots of junk in the last 16 years. About 36 cars/trucks or so. This one is going to stay around for awhile :)

Cheepspeed

No age limit

Just turned 59. Better shape now than when I turned 40. Age has nothing to do with the enjoyment of a fine automobile. Wheather your 20 or 70 if you like to drive then drive what you want. I can afford to drive just about any car I choose but let's face it, do I want to spend money on a car with prestige or a car that can give me a grin every time I get behind the wheel. I choose the Grin (to show off all my natural teeth) every time. FYI the FIST is my wife's DD and my car is a Subaru crosstrek but we trade off so I can have my fix.

Just turned 61 Oct. 2!
Loved cars since I was a little kid. Missed the muscle car era (was 14 in '69, peak year for Muscle, IMO).
First new car was a 1980 Triumph TR7 convertible (roadster); still have it (pic under "Other Toys" thread).
Race go-karts.
Love my FiST, more every day! Can't wait to track it!
These days, after driving a taxi for a 17 hour shift, can't wait to get in the FiST for the blast home!

It doesn't suddenly change if I'm still around at 65 I will still be driving my molten orange Fist around.I surprised a few young kids this summer that wanted a go.Well the Fist hasn't disappointed me yet.A few slacked jaws but maybe they hadn't read the reviews?My son's friends (17 and 18 yrs old)wish they could be in my will just for the Fist.

Im 19, guess im the younger end here, but you definitely can hear people in my peer groups childish comments "oh you could've got this or that" but i ADORE the FiST due to it's nature and power-to-weight. It's night and day between my 93 Mustang and the FiST, but i can honestly say i would much rather drive the FiST.

masonsturbos

19 here too. Funny to hear kids make fun of it and call it a Prius or just a fiesta until I remind them it has more torque and horsepower than there "big and bad" trucks- specifically their 90s f150s and dodge 1500s lifted on 35s. Then they ask- how can you afford it??
Well getting 32mpg is a lot cheaper than 10mpg

jayrod1980

Turned 35 last month... Could had an STi or many other cars but love this little spark plug

Funny... I bought this car as something small and economical. I've missed this car already in 1800 miles more than every car owned put together. It's so addictive and a surprisingly vibrant aftermarket community for this car. I blame you all here and the awesome vendors like Cobb, MAP, DHM, Tune+ etc.

60 here and a total convert to light weight cars. Did the basic mods to turn mine into a grip monster. Next car might have to be a 7 replica like a Stalker V8.

Ford Community Posts