Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

• 16-24 years

Votes: 267 17.1%
  • 25-34 years

Votes: 632 40.4%
  • 35-44 years

Votes: 357 22.8%
  • 45-54 years

Votes: 163 10.4%
  • 55-64 years

Votes: 112 7.2%
  • 65 years and over

Votes: 34 2.2%

• Total voters
34 always loved small fast cars, when im not bolting around in my FiST im crusing in my 78 datsun 280z with built 355 swap [emoji48] just part of who i am.

Do they let you open track at Spa Francorchamps (although I am sure there are closer venues to you)?
I think spa has one or two open track days a year. Which are pretty costly to participate in if I'm correct. There are a couply other amateur friendly tracks here, like Zolder for instance. Which is way cheapee, 40? for 30 min on track. And they run like 10 sessions on those days so you can choose how expensive you want to make it. The Netherlands have some good tracks as well which are amateur friendly.

20 here! Got the car when I was 19. Very grateful my parents taught me how to be responsible with my savings growing up so I could make the dream come true!

Closing in on 56. Bought the "kart" a couple of weeks ago as a present for kicking cancer's ass! It is now my DD instead of a F250. Very fun car to play with, but no need to track it as I road race my 66 Mustang. The kart would make a fun track car though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Y'all are just whippersnappers. [wave]
71 here, 72 in April. In the last 6 years have had spinal fusion and a hip replacement.
Can still shift though, dammit! : = )
Yup, you have 10 years on me, and I thought that I was 'ancient' on here!!

SO cool that you got a FiST over the usual septuagenarians' 'go-to' car, the Avalon!! [coolsmile] [thumb]

I'm hardly the minority in this poll at 28, however I have owned my fair share of performance vehicles in my 12 year driving career to appreciate the absurd amount of smiles-per-gallon the car provides. Only ~600 miles on my 16' Magnetic and cannot wait for its Auto-X debut at the end of the month. Now if only I could find more ST drivers in my city...

I'm hardly the minority in this poll at 28, however I have owned my fair share of performance vehicles in my 12 year driving career to appreciate the absurd amount of smiles-per-gallon the car provides. Only ~600 miles on my 16' Magnetic and cannot wait for its Auto-X debut at the end of the month. Now if only I could find more ST drivers in my city...
Saw your name and figured you had to be nearby. I'm in Charlotte near park Rd shopping center. Love autoxing the fist, look forward to meeting.

Y'all are just whippersnappers. [wave]
71 here, 72 in April. In the last 6 years have had spinal fusion and a hip replacement.
Can still shift though, dammit! : = )
Nice to see the older contingent having a voice on here. Yes, TomCat, I am just a whippersnapper at 63 ! Older guys need to have fun too, and you're only as old as you feel. My body feels like I am 98, but driving my FiST I am a kid in a candy store.