Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

• 16-24 years

Votes: 267 17.1%
  • 25-34 years

Votes: 632 40.4%
  • 35-44 years

Votes: 357 22.8%
  • 45-54 years

Votes: 163 10.4%
  • 55-64 years

Votes: 112 7.2%
  • 65 years and over

Votes: 34 2.2%

• Total voters

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
when i was 13 my brother let me drive his impala ss 409 2x4's 425hp 4 speed on a sunday in the sears parking lot. back then they were closed on sunday's, scared him pretty good. i had a big smile, and told all my friends from school.
Considering how ridiculously, pathetically UNDER-tired those beasts were (even IF your brother upgraded the wheels/tires), that had to be scary, especially if you turned the wheel at all under power!! [ohcrap]

dmb

ya cheater slicks on cragars posi he traded it in on a 66 mustang six 3 speed when he got married $400 trade in. ouch! i like to remind him....

55, the car is just fun to drive. What more do you want? I have other cars for other "purposes". Price of admission was very low, car is reasonably easy to work on, and parts are cheap. Who ever put that oil filter on at the factory needs to be taken out back and shot! (I was told it was put on "dry")

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Who ever put that oil filter on at the factory needs to be taken out back and shot! (I was told it was put on "dry")
Yup, I hear about the 'over-hunkered down' filters from A LOT of different car owners (not just US) when attempting their first DIY oil change. :(

Intuit

3000 Post Club
........................ Who ever put that oil filter on at the factory needs to be taken out back and shot! (I was told it was put on "dry")
What, only once!? Well, it'd be more humane perhaps, to go with a public flogging.
Fortunately it wasn't anything that a (small) strap wrench couldn't handle.
Suspect a lot of strap wrench designs wouldn't fit in that space though.

What, only once!? Well, it'd be more humane perhaps, to go with a public flogging.
Fortunately it wasn't anything that a (small) strap wrench couldn't handle.
Suspect a lot of strap wrench designs wouldn't fit in that space though.
Yeah that guy sucks. I had to squash mine with a big pair of channel locks to get it to move.

Here's a bit of irony... the people that complain about the ride on this forum, generally are not the 2 and 7 "percenters"... [giggle]
Actually, I did post about ride quality!! Not really age related, though, just that the bobbling on bad road surfaces (of which there are plenty around me) gets irritating. Not to mention that a softer rear end may prevent ending up pointing at a concrete wall when hitting a big bump on an on ramp, at the expense of ultimate smooth pavement handling, granted.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Here's a bit of irony... the people that complain about the ride on this forum, generally are not the 2 and 7 "percenters"... [giggle]
Yeah, that IS strange ain't it?!
(Maybe all of those 'hot' Nippon imports/nameplates they are coming from, or are still in as a second ride, really are a bit too 'cushy' in their ride??)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
The voting list needs to be changed to include under age 10 for the new guy/ 730iACschnitzel errr.... whatever his name is in a previous thread! [biggrin]

never understood why people think tastes in cars changes with a calendar date. I've always likes small, fast cars, and now that I'm 49, I'm nervously waiting to turn 50 and see if that suddenly changes.
I'm 53 years old but I still love cars like the FiST….I also love V8 engines (small and big block), but unfortunately where I live, buying a V8 car, means spending lot of moneys for Taxes [bawling]......