Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member introduction

Hello everyone,

This forum has been very helpful to me on many occasions but I just finally made an account so i could ask a couple questions.

My ST is a black 2016.
I have a cobb catted down pipe, FMIC, and RMM. I'm in the process of installing a pumaspeed x47r and custom tune from stratified.
I live near DC but in an area with lots of twisty back roads that make driving the fiesta lots of fun.

The reason I finally did make an account was because I saw a couple people on the forums were having a similar issue to me and i wanted to ask some questions. I installed the x47 but coolant is leaking from the plugged side of the turbo. I am hopeful that the solution i found--using the stock plugs from the OEM turbo--will solve the problem. I will update with the results from when I do this today for anyone who is interested.

OP
P
Thread Starter #7
Welcome! Let us know how it works out with your big boy turbo.
Took the pumaspeed off today and replaced the plug bolts with the plug bolts from the OEM turbo. Everything is now leak free. The OEM bolts have a little grade up to the bolt head that I feel makes a better seal--that or the fact that I had to take the OEM bolts off with a breaker bar and the pumaspeed bolts came off with an allen wrench.

Even with the base map the car feels very quick. I will update again as the tuning process proceeds :)